Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anything wrong about busses?

Hi experienced travellers!

According to their Website, Thai Airways limousine service also operate a bus from airport to pty for a competitive 200 Baht o/w.

Any reasons for not using that ???  I've seen, it's only 3 Departures a day (9 a.m, 12 a.m., 7 p.m.) but i suppose those are after the intercontinental incoming rounds.

Is it probably overbooked?  

Any advice and comments appreciated

Andy

never tried it. but i have tried the minibus from bangkok.

400bht one way. the problem being, it stops at many hotels on the way out of bangkok, and then drops off at  different hotels in pattaya.

the return leg from pattaya to bangkok i was picked up first, and dropped off last in bangkok. a journey of 5 hours.

for me and most people, i think that is 3 hours of fun lost.

now i just take the limo, the reason being i am in my hotel in 90 mins, and in gogo with beer in hand in 100.

anic,

I take the Thai Limo's mini bus everytime that I fly Cathay Pacific.  By the time I clear immigration and customs its 11:45.  Just go to the Thai Limo counter in terminal 1 and pay the 200 baht.  It is a direct trip to Pattaya stopping at the Thai Limo office on 3rd Rd where they have baht busses waiting to take you to your hotel for another 40-60 baht.  The trip take about 2 1/2 hours and makes one pit stop about 1/2 way for a bathroom/smoke/refreshment break.

Emil

I used it the last time I was there and will use it again.  There were only two of us who signed up for the 12:00am ride so they used a van instead of a bus.  The driver was willing to take us directly to our hotel in Pattaya for a few extra Baht.