Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Crowded Elevator Problem solved

So, I've just finished my second helping of roast pork, beans, and cabbage. I want to gas some confined innocent Woke Lefties from the department of Gender Fluidity and Diversity. The department's size requires that it has it's own elevator - which is packed upon their return from lunch. Thus target control has been established; however, the "laughing my guts out problem" had always been an insurmountable hurdle. I can hear it now - "He used hate farts" "we only smell each others fake-vagina farts" "He thinks his farts are superior to ours" "A methane supremacist has infiltrated our nest." Then the answer came to me.

I donned an "I hate Trump" Cap, and a "I love feminism" T shirt. Thus I am now an undercover acceptable White man male non female person. Then I placed a quarter of a lime between my teeth - and entered enemy territory. The doors closed, I ripped a 24 second "silent - but deadly" - waited until fetid stench hit my nostrils - then I bit down. The sourness created the requisite grimace - as I watched my targets recoil in horror, whist they gagged and made odd noises. I leaned against the control panel, thus it took 47 seconds before they could stop at the next floor. Oh what joy!

I made a hasty retreat down the stairs - laughing all the way.

I conducted a similar, yet more brazen, experiment at the Democrat Party Headquarters

Edited by hyku1147
Punctuation error
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2/13/2022 at 5:59 AM, hyku1147 said:

So, I've just finished my second helping of roast pork, beans, and cabbage. I want to gas some confined innocent Woke Lefties from the department of Gender Fluidity and Diversity. The department's size requires that it has it's own elevator - which is packed upon their return from lunch. Thus target control has been established; however, the "laughing my guts out problem" had always been an insurmountable hurdle. I can hear it now - "He used hate farts" "we only smell each others fake-vagina farts" "He thinks his farts are superior to ours" "A methane supremacist has infiltrated our nest." Then the answer came to me.

I donned an "I hate Trump" Cap, and a "I love feminism" T shirt. Thus I am now an undercover acceptable White man male non female person. Then I placed a quarter of a lime between my teeth - and entered enemy territory. The doors closed, I ripped a 24 second "silent - but deadly" - waited until fetid stench hit my nostrils - then I bit down. The sourness created the requisite grimace - as I watched my targets recoil in horror, whist they gagged and made odd noises. I leaned against the control panel, thus it took 47 seconds before they could stop at the next floor. Oh what joy!

I made a hasty retreat down the stairs - laughing all the way.

I conducted a similar, yet more brazen, experiment at the Democrat Party Headquarters

I actually did this in Pattaya about 6 or7 years ago when I stayed at the 9karat . I was having a bad stomach day and got on the lift at the 7th floor ,  it stopped only on either odd or even floors , there were two lifts, and just as the lift stopped at the fifth floor to let 3 Thai guys get on I dropped an absolute bomb of a fart I mean it was mine and I was revolted, but these 3 guys had only registered he pong after the door had closed . So it was funny to see them making faces and scrambling to push the 3rd floor button so they could get off, all I could do was smile and shrug. .. 

• Haha 1