Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Chicken Fajitas, Robin Hood

Recently, I tried some chicken fajitas from Robin Hood. Not bad. I’ve also tried some of their steak fajitas.  All things considered, not bad. Tasty, actually. Just add a bottle of wine and you’re in business.

Edited by js007
  • js007 changed the title to Chicken Fajitas, Robin Hood

I think the food in Robin Hood is quite good... I am partial to a steak there.... a larger 400g Rib Eye with bacon wrapped  asparagus spears, truffle mash and some pepper sauce was not cheap at 1350 or so (with a soda), but good standard. 

1 hour ago, jacko said:

I think the food in Robin Hood is quite good... I am partial to a steak there.... a larger 400g Rib Eye with bacon wrapped  asparagus spears, truffle mash and some pepper sauce was not cheap at 1350 or so (with a soda), but good standard. 

When I think about prices for food in Pattaya, I have to sometimes remind myself how much I spent on restaurant food in the US. For example, a typical lunch with a couple of beers plus tax and tip could easily cost $40 or more. So, around 1300 baht.  Just about every day. It adds up. Anyway, I don’t feel so bad spending that much in Pattaya once in a while.

Agree Robin Hood, when taking a break from cooking ill order 3-4 days of food from there. They know i'm pissed with Grab so will  send staff with the food in 20 minutes i tip the guy 100 baht .Unfortunately for me i don't care for Thai Food or most restaurants so miss out js' point that restaurant meals are a bargain compared to the 40 usd i pay in Annapolis.  Villa and Paleo Robbies are expensive Farang.  I fear my impending move to Khon Kaen, no food there but a stellar excuse to take the 45 minute flight to the Queen on Soi 6.

5 hours ago, sailingbill said:

Agree Robin Hood, when taking a break from cooking ill order 3-4 days of food from there. They know i'm pissed with Grab so will  send staff with the food in 20 minutes i tip the guy 100 baht .Unfortunately for me i don't care for Thai Food or most restaurants so miss out js' point that restaurant meals are a bargain compared to the 40 usd i pay in Annapolis.  Villa and Paleo Robbies are expensive Farang.  I fear my impending move to Khon Kaen, no food there but a stellar excuse to take the 45 minute flight to the Queen on Soi 6.

Don’t forget, you could always learn to cook, provided you have a decent kitchen and all the necessary ingredients. I never really got into cooking much, but that’s not to say I couldn’t learn.  And there are plenty of things you could cook that aren’t too complicated. There must be thousands of YouTube cooking videos.