Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I hope the best kebab in town is there...  Soi 8...i will be off my condo in Jomtien in 5 minutes....

Have a nice evening all Pattaya-lovers....

Sorry Magnus the last time I was in soi 8 January this year, the Kebab Lady across the Soi from Flipper Lodge was no longer there neither was the building she traded from.it was demolished for a new Hotel which never got built,usual change of plans,anyway more bars in it's place,

Dave >:( ??? :o :-/ :'(

I'm a happy man again...  ;D i found her... she have moved up the Soi a little bit, towards 2nd Street.

In front of a hotel there(Sunshine??)

• 1 month later...
Guest Fatboyfat

Did you know that she, (or her Yemeni tilac) has to pay 90,OOO Baht a year rent to the Sunshine for that little pitch! (Classed as a permanent stall now, which could stop the harassment from the authorities?). Must be good profit in them there Kebabs. LOL

But they are the best in town !

• 2 months later...

Gotta agree...  I stayed at the Sunshine Hotel during my last trip.  Boy were those kebabs terrific after a night of drinking Chang all night.  So convenient...  Right in front of the hotel...

FBF,

She is still making a living fortune though. I've got to know her quite well and trust me  ::), she has one of the best businesses in Pattaya. So much so that on my last trip she was only bothering to open 4-5 nights a week - presumably too busy shopping for hi-fi's etc.

What was even more galling, was that on the odd occasion (due to golf the next the day) that I bimbled home early i.e. around 0130, she had always just sold the last one as I passed by - inconsiderate bitch.  :)

But they are the business without doubt -  so much so that despite numerous seriously good reasons to change from my habitual haunt on Soi 8 to another hotel next time, I find myself thinking that maybe it's not so clever as "those kebabs" won't be on my doorstep.

Anyone want a definition of a pathetic SOB ? U just got it !!

Cheers

Pie

• 2 weeks later...

yes she was there on my last trip in May. Terrific Kebabs.

Looking forward to meeting her again. I agree best value in Pattaya. Mmmmmmmmmm....

Griffo

Had a good chicken kebab on Soi 3 - 2nd road...but the best one I had was sitting in a beer bar on Walking Street across from FLB - a place called the Unicorn - told the owner's daughter that I was hungry and wanted a kebab - she dashed off and came back in a couple of minutes with what had to be the best i ever had - but i have no idea where she got it.  she walked out the back (towards 2nd road) and disappeared.  -but it sure was good....dont know the cost as it was my last night in Pattaya and she treated me.

• 2 months later...

As of two weeks ago here's the latest update on the best Kebob's in Pattaya:

1- Soi 8 lady is hit and miss at best. She's there one night in from of the Sunshine and gone the next. SFDude and I were in search of her one night and she was gone. ( i think she missed out on a ST with SFDUDE and a Kebob purchase from me!)

2- The kebobs @ 2nd road truly are the best. When leaving FLB turn left and go to the Lucky Star bar and cut thru the small soi that leads to 2nd road. Right at the corner there is a guy on the left with a cart that makes excellent kebobs @ 50 baht! (Emil, these are the ones you and I had)

Cheers,

Mark

Guest chrisgng22
    You guys have me intrigued now.  Gonna have to try one of those!

So is it true what they say....Soi dog tastes just like chicken? ;D ;D ;D

Take care,

Steve

Hey Vik you forgot to put in your post when you will be tasting one, did you forget the cut and paste???

Mid-September there was a guy with a cart at the west end of Soi Cowboy that was selling kabob.  I BF'd a Viet girl from Tilac Bar and both nights she just HAD to have one!  I should of tried one then, darn!  

"did you forget the cut and paste"?  You're right Chris!

I did!  I'll be sampling the 2nd Rd kabob THIS WEEKEND while you're freezing your kahunas back in cold, rainy England! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for pointing that out for me! 8) 8) 8)

Stay warm,

Steve