Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

was asked to find info on condos in Pattaya last week and forgot !. Anyone know of estate agent with website for friend in U.K. to brouse through?

Had a great evening in the bar after the England Argentina match - well done the band !

• 8 months later...

Thanks eyenitnoy fot the websites, the Airline I work for is going tits up, so many of us LOS regulars are looking at retirement this year, with an eye to buy a gaff in the sun  :P

Pattaya is experiencing a very severe long term water shortage. Make sure your condo has a big water storage unit.

Nidnoyham's comments about lobbying a friend to get a condo with two bedrooms is interesting. I've not read any thread about  sharing a condo - but it could be a plan. My last year in college I met a chap on the golf course. We became golfing buddies and later shared a 2-bedroom place. Both of us were living comfortably, receiving a monthly US government check (GI education Bill) for ex-military service personnel. Splitting the housing costs helped a good bit. Such an arrangement may work in Pattaya.  The golf courses and 19th holes strike me as good spots to recruit a friend to share the condo bills.  

Also the threads about scams, accidents, etc. incline me to   believe that developing some some kind of buddy system might be a smart thing to do.  [smiley=grins-jump.gif]

Papa Tom

Thanks for your idea about the condo sharing Papa, I have to confess the origional idea was to get cheap digs at my freinds place, he has since bought a plot of land near the border with Burhma about the same latitude as Pattaya, but now that retirement is just around the corner, a sort of share a condo is an idea. One of my workmates who has a Thai baby is leaving in May with the idea of retiring to LOS and renting, maybe I could buy, rent to him and go there during the winter- hmmm you have got me thinking now-well done!