Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

You have to register first.  Just click on register and follow the instructions.

Once you are registered you will see a link - Add a New Hotel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding a review is easy but there is a couple of things you should know.

Firstly, you must be registered to add a review. Registering is a simple one step process. Just click on register and follow the instructions.

If you wish to add a review to a hotel that is already listed. go to that hotels reviews and click Post a Review, or Post a Reply. Just fill in the relevant boxes. If some information in the hotel listing is incorrect, include the correct info in your review. The administrator will change it in the hotel listing.

If the hotel you wish to review is not yet listed, you must add a listing for it first. Click on Add a New Hotel in the top menu. Fill in as much info as you can. If you do not know something, say the Phone Number, just leave it blank. We will add it later if we can find it. Please do make sure the Hotel is NOT ALREADY LISTED before adding a new listing. Also be careful to select the correct category.

If you have photos of the hotel you can upload them by clicking on Browse. Once you have put in as much info as you have, click on submit. Your hotel will now appear in the appropriate category. You can now add a first review.

Once a hotel listing has been saved, only the administrator can change it or the associated pictures. If you would like to see something changed, or add some photos, email them to reviews@pattayapages.com

PattayaPete:

Thanks for the instructions.  My reviews are posted.  An interesting point I meant to post with my review of the Chiangmai Plaza is that a member of the Thai royal family stayed there & that might be indicative of the hotel's quality.

Richard