Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

stayed at Dynasty BKK in March 2004 and decided to check out the "new" Dynasty Inn at Pattaya - Soi 13 across the street from Lek Hotel. Area is very quiet and convenient with buffets at Lek Hotel close by and cheap. Food at Dynasty was decent but better bargains are close by. room was 990 baht and the transfer from BKK to Pattaya was free via 12 passenger ban (we had 6 in the van) and leaves BKK at 1100. trip took about 2 1/2 hours since one of the bellboys "stole" someone's suitcase and threw it on the van. guess it was near one of the guys traveling with us. so we had to wait about 1/2 hour to make arrangements to get the bad gack. Transfer back from Pattaya to BKK is 350 Baht but departs at 1330 - and wanted to get to BKK earlier so hired a car. few pics of the room and the view from the lanai. very friendly staff and no hassles whatsoever with the girls. ID check at front desk.

45IMGP0207.JPG

45IMGP0208.JPG

45IMGP0209.JPG

Hi I also stayed at the DI Pattaya Soi 13 for 4 nights about 2 weeks ago

We stayed at the Dynasty Inn Bangkok for 1 night then took the free minibus to Pattaya

I found the DI Pattaya was really nice everything is new rooms a bit on the small size similar to rooms at the Dynasty Bangkok but with a balcony

Beautiful foyer

The staff are very friendly just like the ones in Bangkok

I love the location at Soi 13 I have stayed at the at the AA Residence a couple of times and that was good also I have also stayed at the Dynasty Resort Pattaya but although very nice just a bit far out for me Soi 13 is a great location handy for both 2nd Road and Beach Road and walking street

Would highly recommend the new Dynasty

BTW no noise from any construction

Cheers

Tiacno1

Stayed there for 4 nights in February. Excellent staff, all of the Dynasty hotels have the friendliest staff of people of any hotel I've ever stayed at. Bright rooms, firm mattress, nice balconies and absolutely no problem with guests. Hotel food tasty but as stated above there are better places to eat. Located on soi 13 near second road directly across the soi from the Lek hotel. A bit of noise from the live music at the bar beer on the corner but it's not that loud. I found the stay there quite enjoyable and you can't beat the free transport Dynasty Inn Bangkok direct to Dynasty Inn Pattaya ( you must prepay for at leat 2 nights).

Yes, I will add my endorsement also.

I stayed in the BKK property for 3 nights, and took the free transport to Pattaya. I'm just checking out today after 3 nights in Pattaya. Great deal - 990 Baht rooms with free transfer.

I was impressed with the room quality: granite counters and vanity tops throughout, marble tiled walls in bath, shower large enough for 4 people, and water pressure (and hot water) is the best I've ever experienced. Even with the beginning of the Pattaya Music Festival today, the hotel does not seem to be even close to full.

I'd stay here again!

Will add my 2 bahts worth also, stayed for 4 nights in Jan this year, great location, clean, friendly and well located, will be my hotel of choice for future visits as the dynasty in BKK is my 1st choice in that city.

Only 1 negative in that rooms are a bit small.

Alf

Sandman, yes there is a pool on the rooftop, is not very big but i found it ok, its clean and a nice place to relax during the day, it closes at 6pm and is locked, so no good for any night time watersports !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Alf

bk_ boiler

I never took more than 1 TG to my room at a time, no problems or charges, but have read elsewere on this forum that if you do take 2 or more girls to your room then yes they hit you for 500 Baht, one guy i recall however posted that he was never charged and had 2 girls with him on several occasions.

As far as i know there are no suites, but im not 100% on that, also yes the rooms are compact, but for me not a major concern overall, the bathrooms are ok and mine would have fitted 3 in the shower with ease also it is seperated from the main bathroom area, so from my experiance the bathrooms are larger than most hotels of similar standard.

Cheers

Alf

I took 2 girls back when I was there last November with no problem. However I went round the back and not through reception. No mention made of extra charge.

I agree rooms are smaller than some but quite big eneough for what you need. After all its the bed that is important :beer

Ric