Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anyone know of any recording studios in pattaya?

does anyone know of any recording studios in pattaya or bkk?

i am a part time music producer and am always looking for a hot studio to record/mix at.. now i know things are 90% cheaper in thailand than rest of world, so i figure studio costs should be cheaper.. can anyone answer these questions

• 5 years later...
does anyone know of any recording studios in pattaya or bkk?

i am a part time music producer and am always looking for a hot studio to record/mix at.. now i know things are 90% cheaper in thailand than rest of world, so i figure studio costs should be cheaper.. can anyone answer these questions

Hey Andi

Did you find any answer for your question?

I'm in the same situation and I'm quite interested in this information.

Cheers

S.

• 6 months later...

I am aware that this is an old post, but for recording and rehearsing me and my buddies usually go to Music Studios Pattaya in back of the Big "C" Pattaya Tai.

It's on Duck Square Soi 1 in the God awful orange and green building. It's hard to miss. Good gear and very clean. They charge about 250 baht per hour for the rooms.

I am aware that this is an old post, but for recording and rehearsing me and my buddies usually go to Music Studios Pattaya in back of the Big "C" Pattaya Tai.

It's on Duck Square Soi 1 in the God awful orange and green building. It's hard to miss. Good gear and very clean. They charge about 250 baht per hour for the rooms.

• 3 weeks later...