Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Go the Mighty West Ham United

I may be an Aussie but come from a long line of West Ham supporters, my Grandad up until he died never missed a home game, and i when i visit the UK always visit Upton Park and catch a game at footballs Mecca.

By tomorrow they will have regained there rightfull place back in the Premier league.

Go you mighty claret and blues.

Cheers

Alf

A bit of trivia for you, Alfred:

which croatian player/s played for West Ham during the 2nd half of the 90s ('the Premiership times'...)? :unsure:

B)

Ah Ha

I think it would have been one Davor Sukar, i think thats how you spell it ?, joined from Arsenal for 1 season, did not do alot from memory.

Alf

Come on you IRONS!!!

The biggest game in the history of WHU, and i'm not at all nervous.

40'000 plus cheering them on, with tickets all over the stadium.

Defeat will not be countenanced.

Not a great game to watch. I guess work wil be interesting on Monday morning if any of my happy Hammers mates shows up. :rolleyes:

KC

We wos fckng robbed, should have had a penalty, wots the point of C.Palalce goin' to Premiership , just to be an embarasment to London next season ?

Time for another cider. :rolleyes:

, just to be an embarasment to London next season ?

I thought that was reserved for Tottering Grotspurs :rolleyes:

Wehter it's West Ham or Crystal Palace. I think both of them would be firm favourites for the drop next season.

It seems to be very difficult for a team from the 1st division to survive in the premiership.

So I take it from some of the comments here that the Hammers didn't live up to their name?

Ah well, tomorrow will doubtless see Scotland's next footballing disaster as they beat Trinidad & Tobago 1 - 0 thanks to an own goal in extra time.

Alan

I thought Alan Pardew was very gracious in defeat. Most of these playoff games are balanced on a knife edge, and Palace enjoyed a few slices of good fortune along the way.