Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Ok guys when playing a game the screen goes blank and then up comes my desk top the music for the game still plays but no game, on occasions the desk top is crazy pink colours? would I be correct in thinking the graphics card is in gaga land or just me???????

Ok guys when playing a game the screen goes blank and then up comes my desk top the music for the game still plays but no game, on occasions the desk top is crazy pink colours? would I be correct in thinking the graphics card is in gaga land or just me???????

could you play that game on your pc before? or is it a new one? and does this kinda thing happen with all games? and does the pink color thing also happen when you just work?

The last time I had the game out of its box it worked ok, it seems to happen as more of the map area of the game is shown or a lot of on screen action is taking place.

The last time I had the game out of its box it worked ok, it seems to happen as more of the map area of the game is shown or a lot of on screen action is taking place.

maybe the graphics card is just not powerfull enough for that game? what does the recomendation on the package of the game say? sounds like a problem with the memory of the graphic card - if you don't have any problems when using the computer normally -

cheers

cyber

I think its a TNT2 with 32mb cybers, its only 25 quid to get geforce with 128mb I may give that a try if it doesn't cure it at least I'll have a better card in.

THNXS

I think its a TNT2 with 32mb cybers, its only 25 quid to get geforce with 128mb I may give that a try if it doesn't cure it at least I'll have a better card in.

THNXS

yeah, depending on the game - but many games nowadays require at least 64 MB and 3D - while it will work with less it may cause problems that are similar to teh one you are decribing - i would not say the card is defective though since you can work with teh PC right? But a geforce is a better choice if you are gaming a lot :chogdee