Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

blue_flag

Major Participant
  • Posts

    1,479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    127

Everything posted by blue_flag

  1. One click of a button to identify and remove people.
  2. A new feature has recently appeared on Photoshop Beta called 'find distractions.' Essentially with one click of the mouse one can remove wires and cables from a photograph as I have done above. Similarly one is also able to remove people other than the subject of the photograph from the image with one click.
  3. Fujifilm XT5 and for most the Tamron 18 - 300 mm
  4. The beach has taken quite a hammering over the last 48 - 72 hours. Teams were out working this morning.
  5. @Bazle Obviously different vehicles. I wonder if all have consecutive registration numbers. An open challenge to anyone to find the other 10.
  6. Ironically, I found this one, on Second Road opposite Terminal 21. The driver seemed quite flattered that I should want to photograph the vehicle. The engine underneath the vehicle was pointed out to me by the driver, who was also happy to open the bonnet.
  7. I have seen this several times, mainly standing near Terminal 21, but on each occasion I have not had my camera with me.
  8. A few more from Naklua Sea Food Market taken yesterday morning.
  9. It only takes two buses to reduce traffic flow.
  10. Pedestrian Crossing re-painting and road works at the Walking Street end of Beach Road. Google Translation.
  11. I visited Nong Notch today; there are two museums displaying motor vehicle and here is a selection. The exhibits were very close to each other and I had to use a wide angle lens; there may be some distortion on some of the photographs.
×
×
  • Create New...