Jump to content
Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

blue_flag

Major Participant
  • Posts

    1,479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    127

Everything posted by blue_flag

  1. Localised precipitation. Some demolition taken place on the left side of the picture.
  2. In respect of visibility, this is as bad as I have seen it in recent days. Picture above and directly below are looking towards Naklua Beach.
  3. All taken this morning.
  4. A selection from this morning's walk.
  5. All taken this morning - No post processing to affect the degree of visibility.
  6. Taken this morning. No post-processing.
  7. Developments going on this site towards Beach Road.
  8. I understand from two sources now that this is to be a new Best Supermarket.
  9. A selection from this morning. Morning Drip I assume is coffee related.
  10. This morning's efforts.
  11. After the rain yesterday afternoon, I did expect better and clearer visibility this morning. That does not appear to be the case. I am still of opinion that visibility is dependant on both air quality and how humid the air is.
  12. A selection from this morning's walk. Highest graffiti in the land.
  13. Chinese New Year will be on us soon. Problem solved.
  14. Taken from Marina Bay, yesterday afternoon and looking towards Pattaya.
  15. A few ships from Marina Bay on what was quite a misty afternoon.
×
×
  • Create New...