Jump to content
Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

blue_flag

Major Participant
  • Posts

    1,479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    127

Everything posted by blue_flag

  1. Clean up the beach day after Loy Krathong. By no means as much rubbish left as the Fireworks Festival.
  2. You must have beaten me by about an hour, @forcebwithu
  3. Could not agree more regarding the crowds; it reminded me of leaving Elland Road in the 1970's.
  4. A selection from last nights Fireworks Festival.
  5. A selection of street food for this evening's Fireworks Festival event.
  6. Preparations are ongoing for the Fireworks Festival on Friday and Saturday evenings.
  7. A selection from the morning walk to Naklua.
  8. Street Art and decoration at Naklua
  9. The first two images, I think are some form of Kite, which I have never seen before around Naklua. They are cropped significantly so not best quality images.
  10. Soi Excite Complex. Soi Pothole - I like the way this establishment has utilised the nickname of the street.
×
×
  • Create New...