Jump to content
Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

blue_flag

Major Participant
  • Posts

    1,479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    127

Everything posted by blue_flag

  1. I heard a rumour that this place on Naklua Road is to open as a branch of Best Supermarket.
  2. Three taken this morning from Naklua, near the Sea Food Market.
  3. First full day back from a week in Singapore. Visibility this morning does not appear good.
  4. From the Big Buddha site early this morning.
  5. These were taken this morning around 0830. No post processing done.
  6. A version of mix and match?
  7. Taken this morning.
  8. If you mean the one I believe owned by a tattoo place, then not recently.
  9. This boat/ship has appeared in the bay at a location roughly between Soi 6 and Central Festival. I am assuming it is being used to launch fireworks over the period 29th December 2023 to 1st January 2024. It could also be being used to fly illuminated drones. I can not find any information. If anyone knows the answer and what time the fireworks/drones are taking place I would be grateful. Thanks.
  10. I have seen this vehicle around Pattaya before; I do not know whether it is actually used as a taxi. It does not have yellow registration plates, which I accept is not conclusive.
  11. Nice clear view this morning.
  12. The above is the area which I think is being developed as the night market and is the area surrounded by the green netting. I have no idea what the area to the right of the netting is being developed for.
  13. Good clear visibility this afternoon.
  14. Yamaha Moped Exhibition outside Terminal 21.
  15. What a difference a day makes in terms of visibility.
  16. What a difference a day makes.
×
×
  • Create New...