Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

blue_flag

Major Participant
  • Posts

    1,478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    127

Everything posted by blue_flag

  1. I suspect rain is on its way. I can also hear thunder in the background.
  2. Yesterday was the clearest day since I arrived, so an opportunity to look across the bay from Pattaya View Point.
  3. 100 baht per guest, per performer for a photograph with one of the performers.
  4. A brand new currency exchange booth, located 200 yards from an existing one run by the same franchise.
  5. The shine looked immaculate at a distance.
  6. The Runway Food Market Aeroplane has had a paint job since I was last here.
  7. Road works reducing Beach Road to one or two lanes at the Walking Street end.
  8. Smile Town - A street food complex. Pretty deserted in the early afternoon; hopefully more customers during the evening.
  9. Directly opposite The Floating Market is a complex called Dinosaur World and The Black Water King Shoot Club.
  10. The water pumps are back on Beach Road near Sri 6 and near to the entrance to Walking Street.
  11. Whenever I post pictures of the Pattaya floating market, I get comments about the place. I of course can not comment. Admission is 200 baht. I do like the paintings on display; the clothing on display is little different to what is on sale in the Pattaya local markets. Pricing of goods is not disimilar to local markets and stalls in Pattaya.
×
×
  • Create New...