Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I’m also happy the millions of gutless, docile statists that comprise Australia are on the other side of the world. I turned down a free trip to Australia in 1998 as I had no desire to visit a populace so ignorant and supine as to have just willingly surrendered the greatest individual liberty a free people may possess.

you probably turned down the free trip as you din't know where we are :chogdee and was scared of the kangaroos jumping down the main city street :D looks like the agent orange is starting to kick in with you trooper affecting your brain you silly old cunt 1luv go and train some more terrorists you poor septic tank 2guns

the foot 2guns

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skytrooper...I am quite aware that we were fighting both North Vietnamese regulars and the V.C. or Viet Cong. I used the term Viet Minh loosely as I am well aware that it is the Viet Minh who fought the French in the 1950's. At that time there wasn't a partitioned Vietnam so the Vietminh could be looked upon as a military force representing the entire country who were fighting the French. So rather than state we Americans were fighting against both the V.C. and the North Vietnamese I used the term loosely meaning we were in fact fighting against the nationalists or descendents of the Vietminh. We are essentially talking about a name change here. Both Ho Chi Minh and General Giap led the Vietminh and the Viet Cong.

As for my History, among other things I did take a course specifically on the Vietnam War. At the time I was married and my wife and I and only one or two others received A's. Mine was the highest grade in the class....but that is irrelevent to this thread. I did not want to mention this and until now I did not want to mention the fact I have a Masters Degree because that once again is irrelevant to what I hoped would become a rational exchange of ideas but when I am rudely attacked by someone who purports to be my teacher, I will have out such credentials.

And once again you have evaded the issue. Totally disregarded it in fact in order to puff out your chest while attempting to chastise me for "not knowing my History" and others here for being Brits or Aussies.

As far as the meaning of words, I can make them mean whatever I like. Vietminh or insurgents or whatever I choose to call the Vietnamese opposing American forces. And if I want to refer to you as fighting in the trenches again I use the term loosely. You see, Skytrooper, last year I wrote for five magazines, and trust me, I got away with using words any way I liked and am still getting away with it because the magazines and readers still want my stuff.

By the way, do you know the meaning of the word, Pissant?

Anyway, I'm done with this pissing contest.

bigfoot,

I guess that means you're not going to mention which country saved Australia from being invaded and occupied by the Japanese. What a surprise. BTW, for what it's worth, I agree with your avatar. I wish you'd been aborted, too.

Originally posted by jackcorbett:

As far as the meaning of words, I can make them mean whatever I like.

Boy, did you ever pick the right Internet discussion board to join. Babepecker and Company share your enthusiasm for Joseph Goebbels' techniques.

"We" were fighting the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong? No, I, and a great many other soldiers whose shadow you're unfit to stand in, were fighting the NVA. I'm quite sure you weren't in RVN.

Gee, you got an "A" in a history course on the Vietnam War and don't understand the Viet Minh and Viet Cong weren't the same entity and didn't exist at the same period in history. Oh, that's right. You can twist the meaning of words to suit your purposes as you please. That's certainly convenient. Much of my knowledge of the Vietnam War was acquired while fighting the war you read about while safe and comforable in the confines of a classroom. I guess your history teacher never told you that many of the "descendants" of the Viet Minh went on to hold positions in the South Vietnamese government or ARVN.

Considering M1903 has two graduate degrees and can't spell, it's no surprise you have a graduate degree and twist facts and the meanings of words to suit your purposes and drive while intoxicated. There's certainly no shortage of liars and drunk drivers on this board. It's curious how you obey immoral, unconstitutional anti-gun laws, but openly flaunt just laws against driving while under the influence of alcohol.

I did not want to mention this and until now I did not want to mention the fact I have a Masters Degree because that once again is irrelevant to what I hoped would become a rational exchange of ideas but when I am rudely attacked by someone who purports to be my teacher, I will have out such credentials.

"... I will have out such credentials." Based upon your poor grammar and spelling, I hope your "Masters [sic] Degree" wasn't in English. Since you drink alcohol which is an irrational act and drive while intoxicated which is irrational, immoral, and illegal, I'll pass on you being an authority on rational (or ethical) behavior.

So you "get away" with writing whatever you want for five magazines. Let me guess: You don't mention your drunk driving in your numerous articles, right? My writings were published in more than five firearms, hunting, scuba, and other magazines in the past along with newspapers across the USA. My last article in American Handgunner magazine in 1998 targeted me for prosecution and six years in a federal gulag. Ex-FBI agents can't write what I did with impunity. I'm confident a neutered sort like yourself doesn't write the things I did.

Don't go around breaking U.S. laws that I disagree with because I don't want to suffer the consequences,

What do you call drunk driving other than "breaking U.S. laws?"

By the way, do you know the meaning of the word, Pissant?

Yes, I know what "pissant" means. I've been called far worse than that by craven anonymous cowards on this board many times. I've posted my identity and address here on several occasions. Feel free to drop by Sioux Falls and call me some names in person. It will give you the opportunity to experience some of the action you missed by avoiding military combat service. In the meantime, I hope the Missouri cops eventually nail you for DUI and put you away where you belong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And like the Founders, we should adopt the attitude that “there is one thing in the world more wicked than the desire to command, and that is the will to obey.â€

We have an illegitimate Congress and Supreme Court. Both have massive government might to impose their will, but they have little or no moral authority. If people sworn to uphold the Constitution don’t obey it, why should we the people obey their edicts? The only answers I find are ignorance and/or fear of death. — Walter E. Williams, More Liberty Means Less Government

The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction. — Henry St. George Tucker, on William Blackstone’s 1768 Commentaries on the Laws of England.

Sad, sad, fcuking sad.

I thought this was a discussions board, not an excuse for people with obviously too much time on their hands to take pot shots at people they have never met and are very unlikely to.

oooooooohhhh big brave man ! ! !

Sad, sad, fcuking sad.

2guns 2guns B) :D :P 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

Originally posted by johnh101:

oooooooohhhh big brave man ! ! !

Pot, meet kettle. It's a pity how the descendants of William Wallace have degenerated to such a breed of vulgar, supine louts.

BTW, how much "bravery" does it take for a pusillanimous Aussie safe in Kangarooland to call an American combat veteran a "silly old cunt" on the Internet? Oh, that's right. You never have a problem with twits labeling me an "asshole" or worse after I've gutted their asinine posts like a fish.

Sad, sad, fcuking sad.

"Fcuking?" I spent years being threatened, cursed, and often assaulted by sociopathic mesomorphs in prison who share identical personality traits with many board members here. As intellectually deficient as most convicts are, they could usually spell this word correctly. "Sad" indeed. Perhaps you attended the same graduate schools M1903 did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we assumed the soldier, we did not lay aside the citizen. — George Washington

Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. — Andrew Jackson

‘Tis the evil that men do, if they have a dollop of power...†— Edward Cline, SHADOWHAWK Book Three: Caxton (2004)

:P

Good one - chum

:D :D :D

VikingInOz,

seems like the worthy (and supernaturally powerful, though he shall deny it :D ) Skytrooper has decided to predestine us to become chums, some time in the future. :D :D

So, in its name: živjeli and skoll B) :D

:D

Originally posted by Babepecker:

VikingInOz,

seems like the worthy (and supernaturally powerful, though he shall deny it  ) Skytrooper has decided to predestine us to become chums, some time in the future. 

So, in its name: živjeli and skoll

Since VikingInOz already acknowledged himself as your "chum," there's no predestination on my part necessary.

"Worthy" fits, but not "supernaturally." Supernatural [adj]: of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe; especially of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil; departing from the usual or normal so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature; attributed to an invisible agent (as a ghost or spirit). Merriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Tenth Edition.

Keep working on your English comprehension. If and when you eventually get a handle on it, you may instruct Code Monkey, M1903, johnh101, et al.

BTW, contrary to what you may think, filling your posts with smilies is not a substitute for intellect.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. — Winston Churchill

Tis really astonishing that the same people, who have just emerged from a long and cruel war in defense of liberty, should now agree to fix an elective despotism upon themselves and their posterity. — Richard Henry Lee, 1788, opposing ratification of the U.S. Constitution.

In my reading of history I recall no instance where a government perished because of the absence of a secret-service force, but many there are that perished as a result of the spy system. If Anglo-Saxon civilization stands for anything, it is for a government where the humblest citizen is safeguarded against the secret activities of the executive of the government. — Rep. J. Swagar Sherley (D-KY), 1908, opposing creation of the Bureau of Investigation (today’s FBI).

Skytrooper, how can you come to live in Thailand? If you have done a "stretch" ,under current Thai immigration law, it would be illegal for you to enter Thailand.

How you can denegrate the Poms and Aussies (And Kiwis for that matter) is beyond me. I suppose you can talk face to face with the families of the soldiers of WW2 and Vietnam that lost there lives fighting ALONGSIDE Americans!!

As far as history goes, how far do you want to go back...50years, 100years..500years......

You are the very reason why so many people do not like (Some) Americans.

Originally posted by bloodyhell:

Skytrooper, how can you come to live in Thailand? If you have done a "stretch" ,under current Thai immigration law, it would be illegal for you to enter Thailand.

How you can denegrate the Poms and Aussies (And Kiwis for that matter) is beyond me. I suppose you can talk face to face with the families of the soldiers of WW2 and Vietnam that lost there lives fighting ALONGSIDE Americans!!

As far as history goes, how far do you want to go back...50years, 100years..500years......

You are the very reason why so many people do not like (Some) Americans.

1. Since you just joined this board today, you’ve obviously never read the voluminous attacks against the USA posted by Aussies and various types of Eurotrash in the Member’s Only forums here. These members ranted blind hatred (usually founded on envy) and vulgar insults against Americans long before I ever joined this board and will do so long after I’m gone in a few months.

2. Your ignorance of this reality did not, of course, deter you from making your specious comments. Why you think I am going to meekly submit to my country (or myself) being an Internet punching bag for amoral foreign halfwits is beyond my comprehension. You will, however, have plenty of company on this board.

3. The "Poms" and Aussies who fought in World War II did so for their own survival. Had Britons and Frenchmen not crafted the unconscionable Treaty of Versailles which led to the creation of the Nazi Party, supinely watched while Germany rearmed, and then sold out the Czech people, World War II wouldn’t have occurred. None of the members of this board I’ve responded to fought in World War II. Instead, they consistently reject the objective reality that the only reason the Allies prevailed in that war was due to U.S. industrial might and military forces. This subject has already been exhaustively discussed on this board.

4. I don’t know where you learned (or, more accurately, failed to learn) history, but the Poms not only didn’t fight in RVN, they provided supplies to North Vietnam throughout the war. The subject of Aussies in RVN has also already been addressed on this board if you’d do a little research before making accusatory remarks. Australian combat troops withdrew from RVN before I arrived in-country. The last time I checked, Australia had more reason to stop the spread of communism in Southeast Asia than the USA did. Besides history, you might want to bone up on geography and spelling.

5. I don’t “live†in Thailand. I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA. If you care to check the documents Thailand requires before issuing its 30-day tourist visa, it doesn’t inquire about tourists’ criminal history. Does it bother you that the law I willingly violated was drafted by Senator Thomas Dodd using an English translation of the Nazi Law on Weapons of March 18, 1938 and is blatantly violative of the Second Amendment and Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution? No, I didn’t think so. No more than the fact the Feds denied me bail, counsel, a trial by jury, and other trivial individual rights ostensibly guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, our supreme law of the land, troubles you. The fact you know virtually nothing about the specifics of my case did not, of course, keep you from pontificating upon something you're largely ignorant about.

6. You are a prime example of why I “do not like†(all) ignorant, amoral, cognitively deficient, statists; regardless of their nationality. Since I don’t obey immoral, unjust, and/or unconstitutional laws in the USA which abrogate unalienable individual rights, why would you think I’d adhere to such pernicious laws in another country? Unalienable individual rights are universal. They’re not applicable only within certain national boundaries. Individual rights (as opposed to "privileges") aren't created or conferred by any government, nor may any government legitimately deprive a person of such personal liberties. You may add that to your list of fallacious misconceptions. BTW, I much prefer to be a rational, morally conscious human being than to curry favor with amoral statists such as yourself.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it. — 16A American Jurisprudence 2d § 203 at 90-91 (1998)

In questions of power then let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.— Thomas Jefferson

One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them. — Miranda v. State of Arizona, 384 U.S. 436, 491 (1966)

BloodyHell

I've posted this a few times before but I will continue to post it whenever I think a thread has reached the point where an explanation is required:

A psychopath is usually a subtle manipulator. They do this by playing to the emotions of others. They typically have high verbal intelligence, but they lack what is commonly referred to as "emotional intelligence". There is always a shallow quality to the emotional aspect of their stories. In particular they have difficulty describing how they felt, why they felt that way, or how others may feel and why. In many cases you almost have to explain it to them. Close friends and parents will often end up explaining to the psychopath how they feel and how others feel who have been hurt by him or her. They can do this over and over with no significant change in the person's choices and behavior. They don't understand or appreciate the impact that their behavior has on others. They do appreciate what it means when they are caught breaking rules or the law even though they seem to end up in trouble again. They desperately avoid incarceration and loss of freedom but continue to act as if they can get away with breaking the rules. They don't learn from these consequences. They seem to react with feelings and regret when they are caught. But their regret is not so much for other people as it is for the consequences that their behavior has had on them, their freedom, their resources and their so called "friends." They can be very sad for their self. A psychopath is always in it for their self even when it seems like they are caring for and helping others. The definition of their "friends" are people who support the psychopath and protect them from the consequence of their own antisocial behavior. Shallow friendships, low emotional intelligence, using people, antisocial attitudes and failure to learn from the repeated consequences of their choices and actions help identify the psychopath.

I would urge everyone to not take part in a game with a psycho. - i.e. they should ignore any posts they think might be made by one.

Bazle

Bazle,

What took you so long to show up? BTW, have you got a copyright on that piece you keep repeatedly posting yet?

Folks, Bazle is one of this board's leading amoral British statists. He recently used a thread devoted to the Phuket tsunami victims to make a gratuituous, politically-motivated attack against GW Bush and the majority of the American electorate. He first entered my life when he posted inexplicable insults to a Costa Rica trip report I made. He never bothered to explain what it was in my trip report he objected to and steadfastly refuses to answer simple questions. Bazle assiduously refuses to engage in reasoned discourse since he lacks sufficient wit and facts to support his untenable, reprehensible political beliefs and his lamentable tendency to lie. He specializes in drive-by insults like the one above.

bloodyhell, you and Bazle will get along fine.

We must confine ourselves to the powers described in the Constitution, and the moment we pass it, we take an arbitrary stride towards a despotic Government. — James Jackson, first U.S. Congress

There is no crueler form of tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law and in the name of justice. — Baron de Montesquieu

Force is the vital principle and immediate parent of despotism. — Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Babepecker:

Since VikingInOz already acknowledged himself as your "chum," there's no predestination on my part necessary.

"Worthy" fits, but not "supernaturally." Supernatural [adj]: of or relating to an order of existence beyond the visible observable universe; especially of or relating to God or a god, demigod, spirit, or devil; departing from the usual or normal so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature; attributed to an invisible agent (as a ghost or spirit). Merriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Tenth Edition. 

Keep working on your English comprehension. If and when you eventually get a handle on it, you may instruct Code Monkey, M1903, johnh101, et al.

BTW, contrary to what you may think, filling your posts with smilies is not a substitute for intellect.

Skytrooper,

though rarely, sometimes you are a true source of inspiration - even though not in the above quoted, but the above positioned post of yours. :D :nod

Here it is:

to anyone who might care (though I sincerely doubt that it goes beyond a single digit number :eyecrazy ):

To the best of my knowledge, Skytrooper refuses to engage in reasoned discourse since he lacks facts to support his political beliefs and his lamentable tendency to avoid the truth. He seemingly enjoys posting the "drive-by" insults like the one above. Or the one above that. Or...

(freely paraphrased from Skytrooper's own text - credit given where credit was due :chogdee )

For further reference, here is a link to a previous post of mine in this thread, containing some of the links which nicely illustrate Skytrooper's "ways":

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.ph...30entry148928

Cheers, everyone :nod :nod B) (yep, I do smile a lot :D :nod )

:chogdee

Babepecker,

Considering it's defending my political beliefs (which happen to be the views of the Founding Fathers of the USA) that engenders the greatest venom against me by statists such as yourself, your latest malicious attempt to denigrate me is more fallacious and bizarre than usual. If there's a member of this board who's repeatedly responded to more questions about politics, history, government, law, his personal background and identity, than myself, I can't imagine who it would be.

But don't let little things like truth and objective reality interfere with posting a perfectly good lie. That's never stopped you before. BTW, I know English isn't your first language, but your spelling in various threads lately has been worse than usual. Not being a pedantic sort of person, I didn't post corrections.

Do you still support victim disarmament laws which would forbid any private citizen from possessing any type of firearm (or knife) for recreation or personal protection? You know, the odious laws your Austrian chum cybers1b said never put any person in prison. I'm sure you have a good reason for defending your fellow European statist's pathological lies. How many thousands of people in the world must be imprisoned and how many lives must be ruined before you acknowledge reality?

bloodyhell, you'll also get along fine with Babepecker. What he lacks with facts and reason, he compensates for with lies and smilies.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. — Thomas Jefferson

With well-enforced property rights people have the ability to sell goods and services to others as a means of improving their own standards of living. Consequently, secure property rights (minimal or nonexistent levels of government confiscation through taxation, for example) create incentives to develop greater skills and abilities to produce goods and services for others and to profit from that. And because they create the ability to profit from one’s own productive enterprises, property rights are the keystone of modern capitalism and of civilization itself. (That’s why Marx and Engels wrote in big capital letters in The Communist Manifesto that a prerequisite for socialism was ABOLITION OF PRIVATE PROPERTY.) — Thomas J. DiLorenzo, How Capitalism Saved America (2004)

Babepecker,

Considering it's defending my political beliefs (which happen to be the views of the Founding Fathers of the USA) that engenders the greatest venom against me by statists such as yourself, your latest malicious attempt to denigrate me is more fallacious and bizarre than usual. If there's a member of this board who's repeatedly responded to more questions about politics, history, government, law, his personal background and identity, than myself, I can't imagine who it would be.

But don't let little things like truth and objective reality interfere with posting a perfectly good lie. That's never stopped you before. BTW, I know English isn't your first language, but your spelling in various threads lately has been worse than usual. Not being a pedantic sort of person, I didn't post corrections.

Do you still support victim disarmament laws which would forbid any private citizen from possessing any type of firearm (or knife) for recreation or personal protection? You know, the odious laws your Austrian chum cybers1b said never put any person in prison. I'm sure you have a good reason for defending your fellow European statist's pathological lies. How many thousands of people in the world must be imprisoned and how many lives must be ruined before you acknowledge reality?

bloodyhell, you'll also get along fine with Babepecker. What he lacks with facts and reason, he compensates for with lies and smilies.

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. — Thomas Jefferson

With well-enforced property rights people have the ability to sell goods and services to others as a means of improving their own standards of living. Consequently, secure property rights (minimal or nonexistent levels of government confiscation through taxation, for example) create incentives to develop greater skills and abilities to produce goods and services for others and to profit from that. And because they create the ability to profit from one’s own productive enterprises, property rights are the keystone of modern capitalism and of civilization itself. (That’s why Marx and Engels wrote in big capital letters in The Communist Manifesto that a prerequisite for socialism was ABOLITION OF PRIVATE PROPERTY.) — Thomas J. DiLorenzo, How Capitalism Saved America (2004)

Just saving the wealth of wit, reason and articulation contained in the above-quoted Skytrooper's post for the benefit of the future generations of members of this Forum... :D :lol:

Babepecker,

I realize it's much easier for you to simply copy my post than respond to the points I raised. Your fellow GW Bush hater, Bazle, refuses to answer questions, too. Go figure. It's a pity that with all the excellent reasons to dislike or even despise GW Bush, you clowns pick the wrong ones as well as concoct false assertions about the miscreant.

BTW, do you still think John Kerry is a "right-winger?"

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. — George Orwell

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it. — Thomas Jefferson

Those who have no voice nor vote in the electing of representatives, do not enjoy liberty but are absolutely enslaved to those who have votes. — Benjamin Franklin

Skytrooper,

You may have spent many , many hours with your nose in books, but this means nothing as to your character.

If it wasn't for the Nips attaching Pearl Harbour, you'd still be home on the range chewing on a pce of straw.

So you would walk up to a widow of someone that gave their life and tell them that they "Had to fight...etc" Bollocks!

As for the Thai Law and Tourist visas, do you really think that if somebody had a word to Imm. Police, that they would turn a blind eye to you?..You are much mistaken. If I had your name, I would be the first to dob you in. As for what you were done for, I could not give a rats arse. You were trialed and went to jail.End of story.You are a criminal.

America saves the world....where did you come from. You started out as poms anyway.

Didn't the poms and aussies join the USA in Iraq ? Didn't Tony Blair get a standing ovation in YOUR house?

As for American bashing, take it like a man. Most of the negativity about America stems from foreign policy and is not about the people.Keep your guns in your own country.

It also sounds like that you guys never made a mistake in history.Must be pretty hard to be perfect mate.

Bazle, you are of course correct.

My boy, when I want to play with a prick, I'll play with my own. WC Fields.

Skytrooper,

You may have spent many , many hours with your nose in books, but this means nothing as to your character.

If it wasn't for the Nips attaching Pearl Harbour, you'd still be home on the range chewing on a pce of straw.

So you would walk up to a widow of someone that gave their life and tell them that they "Had to fight...etc" Bollocks!

As for the Thai Law and Tourist visas, do you really think that if somebody had a word to Imm. Police, that they would turn a blind eye to you?..You are much mistaken. If I had your name, I would be the first to dob you in. As for what you were done for, I could not give a rats arse. You were trialed and went to jail.End of story.You are a criminal.

America saves the world....where did you come from. You started out as poms anyway.

Didn't the poms and aussies join the USA in Iraq ? Didn't Tony Blair get a standing ovation in YOUR house?

As for American bashing, take it like a man. Most of the negativity about America stems from foreign policy and is not about the people.Keep your guns in your own country.

It also sounds like that you guys never made a mistake in history.Must be pretty hard to be perfect mate.

Bazle, you are of course correct.

1. Purely by accident, you made a correct statement. Spending “many hours with your nose in books†does “mean nothing†about character. Unlike your chum, Bazle, I’ve never posted a lie on this or any other Internet board and never refused to defend my posts with reason, facts, and civil language. This, of course, is irrelevant to you. Your disdain for people who read books will hold you in good stead with many other members who derive great pride in their ignorance.

2. “Nips?†If I used that word, a mob would soon form up denouncing me as a racist.

3. Unlike you and nearly all other members of this board, I’ve posted my identity and address on several occasions. I’m also not at all surprised that you confess to being an informant. Nor is it a surprise that you don’t “give a rats [sic] arse†about facts, particularly in a criminal case. Boy, did you ever join the right Internet discussion board. Facts, reason, and moral behavior are as unpopular among the riffraff here as they are among typical convicts in prison.

4. I understand facts in general, and the U.S. Constitution in particular, mean nothing to a disreputable lout such as yourself, but I’ll go through this again as non-registered members haven’t seen it before. The U.S. Constitution is our supreme law of the land. Any law violative of the Constitution is null and void. That’s not my lowly opinion, but the consistent ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court since their landmark 1803 decision in Marbury v. Madison. The Second Amendment expressly states “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed†and forbids any type of anti-gun legislation. In addition, our federal government only has those powers expressly delegated to it (by the people) in Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution. No power was ever delegated to our government to restrict or prohibit the private ownership of firearms. Unfortunately, for most of the past century, politicians and their appointees in the judiciary have used legal sophistry to ignore or circumvent constitutional safeguards in order to advance their political agenda. An ignorant, apathetic populace (you know the type) more interested in booze, ball games, and rock music than their eroding individual liberties sadly betrayed the blood spilled by their ancestors.

5. I was targeted for prosecution in retaliation for my published writings critical of misdeeds by federal agents at Ruby Ridge and Waco. Ex-FBI agents can’t write what I did with impunity. That’s a violation of the First Amendment. Despite having never committed any violent crime, I was denied bail without a hearing; that’s a violation of the Eighth Amendment. The search of my residence was based upon an affidavit replete with 15 pages of perjury; that’s a violation of the Fourth Amendment. I was denied counsel, a violation of the Sixth Amendment, and the government violated three court orders directing the return of my seized funds, thereby preventing me from being able to hire an attorney. I was denied, by court order, a jury trial; that’s another violation of the Sixth Amendment. My bench trial which you cited lasted between two and three minutes as I was still prohibited by court order from speaking in my defense. Due to your blind prejudice, none of this, of course, matters a whit to you.

6. I come from a long line of “criminals.†When eleven companies of grenadiers and light infantry (the cream of the British army) sought to confiscate privately-held firearms at Lexington and Concord on 19 April 1775, my gallant ancestors killed many of them and chased the survivors back to Boston. They waged a successful revolution so their progeny wouldn’t have to be “poms†and live as you do, as a craven subject of a tyrannical government, with no individual rights, just whatever "privileges" your rulers grant, curtail or withdraw at their whim.

7. I’m supposed to take “American bashing like a man†while you and your ilk squeal like gelded pigs if anyone responds to your insults. Thank you for explaining that.

8. As far as my never criticizing the American government, I spent over five years confined in a cage with retarded sociopaths who think precisely as you for doing exactly that. As far as my never criticizing mistakes Americans have made in the past (and today), it’s obvious you’ve never read through my posts in the Member’s Only forums. Your abysmal ignorance, of course, in no way deters you from posting fallacious misstatements. Once again, you surely picked the right board to join.

9. Besides my name and address, at the request of members, I’ve disclosed much of my military service and my service as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. BTW, I resigned my appointment as an FBI agent because I refused to violate my oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution, the same document you display such ignorance of and/or contempt for. BTW, most of the “poms and aussies†on this board are harsh critics of the Iraq War. Also, not only did Tony Blair not get “a standing ovation†in my house, I wouldn’t let the statist scoundrel into my house.

10. While I'm not your "mate," I look forward to reading about your military combat service. Bazle, Babepecker, spike, VikingInOz, et al. are all strangely reticent to mention their's. I'm particularly interested in your explanation as to why a "psychopath" would volunteer for infantry service in Vietnam in order to try and keep total strangers on the other side of the world from having to live under communist tyranny. This is just one of many questions your chum Bazle won't answer.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. — Thomas Jefferson

Nothing is unchangeable but the inherent and inalienable rights of man. — Thomas Jefferson

Much of the world today and through centuries of history has suffered the terrible consequences of unbridled government power, the prime evil that the writers of the American Constitution sought to guard against. Judges who “interpret†constitutional safeguards out of existence for the sake of some ideological crusade, presidents who over-reach their authority for personal or political reasons, and a Congress whose powers are extended into matters that the Constitution never empowered them to legislate about are all part of the quiet repeal of the American revolution. — Thomas Sowell, The Quest For Cosmic Justice

bloodyhell,

I no more than mention the prevalence of ignorant, vulgar, amoral miscreants on this board than Kev makes an appearance. What serendipitous timing. :rolleyes:

Besides taking uncommon pride in his ignorance, profanity, and immaturity, he's another descendant of penally-transported English highwaymen (although he prefers to call them "bush rangers"). You won't have to worry about Kev spending too many hours with his "nose in books." A Hustler magazine, perhaps, but not worthwhile books.

Originally posted by Kev:

Ho Hum another wasted space

If you really want to examine a genuine "wasted space," check out the area between your ears.

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. — Thomas Jefferson

No nation ancient or modern ever lost the liberty of freely speaking, writing, or publishing their sentiments, but forthwith lost their liberty in general and became slaves. — John Peter Zenger

Liberty is defended in three stages: The ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box. — Ambrose Bierce

I have no distain for people reading books.Where did I say that? I just have distain towards some people.

Nips = Japanese

yanks =Americans

poms = english

Aussies = australians

kiwis= NZ

You are getting into political correctness now? Wonders will never cease.

Dosn't change the fact that if the JAPANESE did not bomb pearl harbour, it could of been years,if at all, that America joined the war. I am not doubting the rational behind the weapons that America gifted to the Allied forces though.

Your heritage only goes back to 1775? Where did your family come from before that..say 1500's. Surely you can trace your lineage before that? Were your ancestors from England or Europe by any chance? Like I said before, how far do you want to go back.

I have never been in the Military service. Never stated that I was either.Does this mean I am not allowed an opinion?

Every NZ'er that fought in Vietnam was a volunteer...same as you mate. I have met two of them. I would be very surprised if they had the same attitude that you do today.

As for you being wrongly imprisoned, I'm sure Amnesty International or some other left wing outfit will be only too happy to hear about your past problems. I would be more interested in finding out how you have tried to clear your name, than to hear about another "gun touting American" that's had 19 tours of duty and still lives in the past.

I was probably a little harsh about saying I would dob you in.I wouldn't, but i would feel alot happier if you did not travel to Thailand if you were to have a gun in your possession.

From where I come from the term "mate" does not always mean friend. It's a local phrase that has now been entered into the Oxford Dic. Get used to it. It is used often and in everyday language. Frightfully sorry that we do not speak "American English".

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others Groucho

I thought this forum was for reasonably normal, like minded people to chat and discuss things related to Pattaya and Thailand.

I did not think it was a forum for people to insult, abuse, defame and generally mock, provoke and aggravate ones fellow posters.

Is it not time for the moderators to give this guy the Red Card !!!!!

:bs :cussing :deal :fight :rolleyes:

:leaving :leaving :leaving :leaving

I thought this forum was for reasonably normal, like minded people to chat and discuss things related to Pattaya and Thailand.

I did not think it was a forum for people to insult, abuse, defame and generally mock, provoke and aggravate ones fellow posters.

Is it not time for the moderators to give this guy the Red Card !!!!!

Gee, you've been a member of this board for two whole weeks and evidently haven't read many posts in the Members' Only section. If you had, you'd know that most of my posts are in the Off Topic and General Chat forum which is dedicated to topics unrelated to Pattaya and Thailand. I entered this thread to correct misstatements made by another member and to provide assistance to the original poster.

Let's see if I understand this right. I'm routinely attacked by vituperative, unethical statists who use insults and lies because they're intellectually unable to defend their falsehoods and untenable positions. I'm routinely cursed with obscenities by foul-mouthed buffoons. I've repeatedly been urged to commit suicide and be raped by homosexuals. Despite being a confirmed heterosexual, I've repeatedly been falsely and baselessly accused of engaging in homosexual acts by my moral and cognitive inferiors. My country is often vilified by leftist Eurotrash and others, largely out of envy and pure unreasoning hatred. You have no objection to any of this, while you castigate me despite the minor detail of my having never engaged in such behavior.

You're going to be very popular on this board. There are plenty of morally and intellectually deficient chaps here to keep you company. If you really want to see insults and abuse, I suggest you research past Members' Only threads more thoroughly. It's customary, however, for your ilk to try and silence others by banning rather than use reasoned discourse to defend your position. BTW, since you appear determined to join with other vulgar Brits, you might ask one to help you with the spelling of "fcuking."

I am mortified to be told that, in the United States of America, the sale of a book can become a subject of inquiry, and of criminal inquiry too. — Thomas Jefferson

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. — George Santayana, The Life of Reason

Sad, Sad, FCUKING Sad.

Get yourself a life.

You're repeating yourself. I advise you to "get yourself" some additional intellect and character; or, at the very least, a dictionary.

I have no distain for people reading books.Where did I say that? I just have distain towards some people.

Nips = Japanese

yanks =Americans

poms = english

Aussies = australians

kiwis= NZ

You are getting into political correctness now? Wonders will never cease.

Dosn't change the fact that if the JAPANESE did not bomb pearl harbour, it could of been years,if at all, that America joined the war. I am not doubting the rational behind the weapons that America gifted to the Allied forces though.

Your heritage only goes back to 1775? Where did your family come from before that..say 1500's. Surely you can trace your lineage before that? Were your ancestors from England or Europe by any chance? Like I said before, how far do you want to go back.

I have never been in the Military service. Never stated that I was either.Does this mean I am not allowed an opinion?

Every NZ'er that fought in Vietnam was a volunteer...same as you mate. I have met two of them. I would be very surprised if they had the same attitude that you do today.

As for you being wrongly imprisoned, I'm sure Amnesty International or some other left wing outfit will be only too happy to hear about your past problems. I would be more interested in finding out how you have tried to clear your name, than to hear about another "gun touting American" that's had 19 tours of duty and still lives in the past.

I was probably a little harsh about saying I would dob you in.I wouldn't, but i would feel alot happier if you did not travel to Thailand if you were to have a gun in your possession.

From where I come from the term "mate" does not always mean friend. It's a local phrase that has now been entered into the Oxford Dic. Get used to it. It is used often and in everyday language. Frightfully sorry that we do not speak "American English".

1. You are the person who introduced the subject of having disdain (not “distainâ€) for people who spend “many hours with their nose in books.†Your enmity against people who possess more knowledge than you will surely hold you in high esteem with many members on this board.

2. Calling certain Americans in southern states a “Yank†is an excellent way to get your lights punched out. I’ve never met an Australian who resented being called an “Aussie,†but I’d really enjoy watching you call a group of Japanese men, preferably Sumo wrestlers or karate instructors, “Nips.â€

3. You neglected to mention what plausible connection there is between the attack on Pearl Harbor and this thread. The USA had no reason to enter World War II until we were attacked. In case it escaped your attention, Europeans and Aussies on this board routinely condemn the USA for invading Iraq when our nation hadn’t been attacked. When I mention the minor detail of Saddam Hussein being a brutal dictator who murdered thousands of his own people and invaded two neighboring countries, I’m called names I won’t repeat here in the public access area of the board. You also conveniently neglected to acknowledge the UK and France were directly responsible for the rise of the Nazi Party and facilitating Germany’s scheme to conquer most of Europe.

4. I’ve discussed my heritage before and I’m often castigated by members for repeating myself. You’re welcome to go to my member ID profile and click on the link to all of my previous posts. I’m as uninterested in my genealogy prior to 1775 as I am in anal sex, ladyboys, whether to pay 5 or 10 baht for a baht bus ride, or many other subjects which hold tremendous fascination for many members here. It’s sufficient for me to know my ancestors fled the tyranny of Europe and sought, at great peril, to create what was once the freest nation in the history of the world.

5. You are the person who raised the point of what I would tell the widows of Australians killed in World War II. I would tell them the truth (that’s a bad habit of mine; it causes me no end of trouble on this board). Some of them died on behalf of the British Empire fighting in North Africa. Some of them died to preserve their nation’s independence from Japan. What any of this has to do with anything I posted eludes me.

6. Thank you for admitting you’ve never been in the military. Such candor is rare on this board. Unlike some other folks here, I firmly believe everyone is “allowed an opinion.†I guess you missed the part about my being a libertarian. I don’t seek to impose my beliefs on others just as I don’t infringe, let alone abrogate, other people’s individual rights. I’m just always astonished at people who’ve never even been in the Boy Scouts lecturing me on the military, especially combat. It’s as amusing as M1903 having two graduate degrees yet exhibiting worse spelling than many third graders.

7. Regarding your comment about the two New Zealanders who fought in RVN, once again you’re not being very lucid. I volunteered for infantry service in Vietnam (while every other GI I met was trying to do the exact opposite) solely to help the Vietnamese resist communist subjugation. If that wasn’t the “same attitude†of your two mates, I can’t help it. What were they in Vietnam for ... the food, women, beaches?

8. As far as your admission of being an informant and your subsequent retraction, do you often write statements that aren’t true? If so, you are definitely going to be right at home on this board. BTW, is there any chance of you explaining why a "psychopath" volunteered for combat duty in Vietnam, sacrificed his hard-won RA commission rather than needlessly jeopardize the lives of his troops in Alaska, resigned his appointment as an FBI agent because he refused to "enforce" unconstitutional laws, donated money he can ill-afford to the tsunami relief effort and HILLY's noble project, etc.? Your chum Bazle refuses to answer these (or any other) questions so, since you share his opinion of me, perhaps you will.

9. Where did you get the bizarre notion that Amnesty International cares one whit about American gun owners imprisoned in violation of the U.S. Constitution? In case you’ve been away from Earth the past forty years, please be advised that “left wing outfits†invariably oppose the private possession of firearms. “Clear my name?†I was imprisoned, officially, for exercising an unalienable individual right—the possession of a gun collection I’ve peacefully owned since age 14. I was imprisoned, unofficially, for exercising another unalienable individual right—unhindered political speech—by writing published articles that infuriated Janet Reno, Louis Freeh, and several other top FBI & BATF bureaucrats. The prosecutor, as vile a man as ever existed, conceded in court that there was no victim in my case. Where you got the peculiar idea that merely exercising unalienable individual rights inexplicably tarnishes one’s name is beyond my comprehension.

10. Your definition of “mate†appears nowhere in any of the “American English†dictionaries I checked. I have as much inclination to adopt your curious lingo as you do in not writing specious twaddle like Americans with “19 tours of duty†and other pejorative falsehoods. I’ve never abandoned reason or moral principles at any period in my life, even when incarcerated with vicious hoodlums who share identical mind sets with many members of this board, and neither you or the minions of tyranny here in the USA will ever change that. To use your words, “Get used to it.â€

The liberty of one man cannot be limited or diminished by one or any number of men, and none can give away the right of another. — Algernon Sidney

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. — Samuel Adams