Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I`m arriving in A few days and my regular TG as sprung it on me that she is coming to the airport to meet me, now I am quite happy about this but what is the situation at the residence gardens hotel if I turn up to book in with a girl by my side? does anyone know if there is an extra charge? will they be able to issue an extra key?

721100_0007.jpg

Also you can ask at reception for a second key card. They will copy some information down from your girlfriend's I.D., then give her the I.D. back and hand you the 2nd key. It hasn't been a problem the few times I've done this, but it was done in the afternoon when Da was working reception. If you happen to arrive late at night and there is a problem with 2 keys, just wait until the next day and have her sort it out...there were a couple of new workers at the R.G.'s reception in Nov.-Dec.

Ditto the above comments. I've stayed at the RG on every one of my trips to Pattaya and a guest is never an issue, whether she checks in with you or magically appears later. The guest policy listed in the in-room brochures is really just directed at preventing large crowds from forming and partying loudly into the night to the disturbance of other guests. This I learned directly from Ib when I inquired during my first trip.

The RG, if you've never stayed there before, is a great hotel and a great value, and the staff is very respectful of all the guests, both registered and "other"; provided, of course, than one is equally repectful and courteous in return.

:nod

I've stayed there three times and I've checked in with a TG with me before, there isn't an extra fee and I they gave me 1 room key which you need to turn on the power in the room.

Never a problem with girls at the RG and i even had 2 girls go to my room before. The RG is run very professionally, great hotel and great staff.

cheers

kj

Looking to stay for the first time at the R.G. thank you for all the info looks nice. My question is this how far is it from walking sty? Can you get a baht bus from the hotel or do you have to walk to 2nd road? Can you get a taxi from it? Any good breakfast there? Looks like it is almost to Jomatien beach is it? Thank you and sorry if these have been asked before Ramster :rolleyes:

Less than a 10 minute stroll to walking street. You can flag down a baht bus outside the hotel easily enough. I never tried getting a taxi from there other than to go back to bkk which the ladies at reception ordered for me. The breakfasts are nice, I prefer to have mine sent to the room and eat it on the balcony. It's only a short baht bus journey to jomtien beach (5 or 10 baht depending on your preference :rolleyes: ).