Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I am flying from Phuket to Bangkok and then travelling down to Pats. I assume there will be a lot less opportunity to share cabs etc however I was wondering if there was any up sides?

I also assume that if I wanted to go by bus that the airport bus calls into the domestic terminal as well.

Any thoughts

why don't you just fly direct from Phuket to Pattaya(Utapao) and save yourself the time of going to Bangkok then Pattaya.

The last time I flew out to Utapao from Samui it was only Bangkok Airways servicing the route Phuket - Samui - Utapao (not a direct flight then but that has changed) and the price is 3285 Baht including taxes one way. Thai Airways One Way Phuket to Bangkok is 2740.00 including taxes. You have to add the taxi fare to this and that already makes it more expensive then the Bangkok Airways flight. Add the time from Bangkok to Pattaya and there is no real reason left to fly to Bangkok. Well, only one I could think of and that si that Thai Airways operates many flights a day and Bangkok Airways only 1 or 2...

cheers

cyber

Yes, Teelack, the airport bus does stop at the domestic after the international terminals.

Service about every 20-30 minutes.

About 30 mins to Nana.

Good luck.

chico :nod