Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Yes I must be mistaken  :rolleyes:

looks more like Arm Pitt rather than Brad Pitt though  :chogdee2

Duece:

Yes, I think that may be Arm, Brad's little-known brother.

He is reported to be genetically deficient with an overactive thyroid.

The reverse baseball cap says it all.

He appears to be camera shy as well, kind of like a heavy yeti.

Hub

Edited by Hub

The Chiang Mai Golfers list

Here is the current list of golfers (and non-golfers) who have registered for the November Chiang Mai trip.

Hilly and Ann Marie

Pieman

Steve O plus 1 non-golfer (return from Chiang Rai on 19th)

Big Brian

Big Kev

Fornicator

Taxi plus 1 non-golfer

Softrabbit (arranging his own flights)

Bob 4 you plus one non-golfer (non-golfer joining in CM)

Pakawala

Doggie

There are a number of others who have expressed an interest but have yet to make a decision. When you are ready, just let me know.

There has not been enough interest in travelling there in a mini bus so that option is not available. The favourite plan is to go by air and to take the clubs with us. We are hoping to get a deal on Nok Air Business Class as soon as they publish their timetable for November This will give a 30kg baggage allowance. We will also be sending one vehicle up to Chiang Mai which can carry clubs for those who want to send them ahead. That vehicle will not be going back to Pattaya so you would need to take them with you on the return flight and pay excess if necessary. Please let me know if you want us to transport your clubs. I also need to know who wants business class and who is happy with cattle class. If you want to book your own flights, please let me know soon and I will exclude you from the block booking with Nok.

I will book the return flights to Bangkok early morning so that those of you leaving that day can connect. Please let me know your deadlines to be in Bangkok (if any)so that I can select the best flight. I also need to know if you are heading back to Pattaya so that we can have transport meet you at the airport. Big Brian's clubs will be travelling back to Pattaya alone.

Let me know if I have missed you off the list. Plenty of time left to book.

Doggie

Edited by doghaus

Doggie,

great, thanks. please book me business class. I'm not sure if I'll bring Ms Bangkok, so for the time being please assume it's only me. If that changes I'll talk to you. Cheers

All Chiang Mai trip members.

Can you please email me your full name plus the name of your companion for booking purposes. I will need these to get the e-tickets issued.

Taxi has enquired about a room upgrade. I will be meeting the hotel in a few weeks so I will get rates for the upgrade then.

My email is bertiewon@yahoo.co.uk

Doggie

Unless I meet someone special in Pattaya before the trip (what's the chance of that :D ), I'll take pot luck with the local Chiang Mai wildlife. :D

As I'm sure that most of you will know what it's like up here with regard to snatch.It's obviously not as goog as Pats, but its different.There are some real lookers up here and they seem more nice than from the rest of the country...probably just my biased opinion. :D

rates are cheap for booze and the chicks. :unsure: