Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

new Pattaya clampdown?

Anyone who reads the famous Stickman site may have seen in this weeks news that there is apparently yet another so-called clampdown on the naughty nightlife in Pattaya.

Anyone there that can confirm or otherwise?

Regular visits from the Boys in Brown and all night piss tests are not my idea of fun.

I know these type of rumours circulate all the time, but it sounds as if the do-gooders might be having an impact.

Someone put me out of my misery, before I become an Aussi cricket fan

( only joking lads !)

Anyone who reads the famous Stickman site may have seen in this weeks news that there is apparently yet another so-called clampdown on the naughty nightlife in Pattaya.

Regular visits from the Boys in Brown and all night piss tests are not my idea of fun.

I know these type of rumours circulate all the time, but it sounds as if the do-gooders might be having an impact.

Yes this is set to happen right after they cure the water shortage

Repair Beach Road

And get all to Reg there Sim Cards

Yes this is set to happen right after they cure the water shortage

Repair Beach Road

And get all to Reg there Sim Cards

:clueless :beer :bow

Now you forgot to say "after the new aiprot is in operation"

cheers

cyber

( only joking lads !)

I have been here two weeks and have not heard of any raids of late, although some of the Thai orientated clubs were raided when I first arrived.

I think the raids and piss tests are likely to be aimed towards the Thai places, and maybe the odd disco. Lately the problem seems to be armed youths, guns and the odd hatchet, making trouble amongst themselves, perhaps that is keeping the police 'busy'. :clap1

I have been here two weeks and have not heard of any raids of late, although some of the Thai orientated clubs were raided when I first arrived.

I think the raids and piss tests are likely to be aimed towards the Thai places, and maybe the odd disco. Lately the problem seems to be armed youths, guns and the odd hatchet, making trouble amongst themselves, perhaps that is keeping the police 'busy'. :clap1

Youths and guns are the normal everyday life here :clap1

No raids yet but there will be, Also tax inspectors checking the disco's for the new 11% alcohol tax. :clap1