Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi guys, on my next trip in Jan I am planning to stay in BKK for 3 days, can anyone give me any good ideas?

what I want is something near to sukumvit rd and nana plaza,(not really interested in nana or dynasty) must be easy to find, around 1000-1200 a night and of course lady friendly

any web sight would be nice to too.

thanks

pattaya-mad,

Majestic Suites. I cannot believe that you have not read this several times already.

:D

pattaya-mad but not Bangkok-mad. :cry1

Edited by growler
majestic suites is my bet..... from your favourite wanker ...... you should have seen all the pm's i got about you mr mad ! i never knew you were so disliked :banana

thanks, not sure what Ive done to be so unpopular!!!

http://www.omnitowerbangkok.com/

Websites a pain, but Omni Tower looks like a good deal. Next time I'm satying 3 nights or more I'll check it out.

Next trip though I'll probably be in Bkk for about 18;00 Sunday till 21:00 Monday and hate paying their rate fior two nights so will probaly go with a 1000 baht place instead.

http://www.omnitowerbangkok.com/

Websites a pain, but Omni Tower looks like a good deal. Next time I'm satying 3 nights or more I'll check it out.

Next trip though I'll probably be in Bkk for about 18;00 Sunday till 21:00 Monday and hate paying their rate fior two nights so will probaly go with a 1000 baht place instead.

I stayed there twice this year. Pretty good but not cheap. I had a midnight flight to London in February and I was able to keep the room until 6pm at half the daily rate. Bag was kept in a room behind reception and I was able to change to warmer clothes there before going to the airport. :banana