Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

new driver available

I'm arriving BKK on 20 January on Thai 0791, JFK-BKK at 4:05PM. I'm looking for a ride to Pattaya on that day from the airport or 21 January around noon from downtown. What's your availability?. BTW the cheaper ride is more then fine. :banghead I don't need no 'fancy truck' to haul my butt to Pattaya.

Edited by BigDUSA
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm arriving BKK on 20 January on Thai 0791, JFK-BKK at 4:05PM. I'm looking for a ride to Pattaya on that day from the airport or 21 January around noon from downtown. What's your availability?. BTW the cheaper ride is more then fine. :nod I don't need no 'fancy truck' to haul my butt to Pattaya.

SORRY Bigdusa,

jan has a bkk hotel pick/up at 12pm, shes fast, but not that fast to get back for you...but the 21st is good.email me back at catsmad@yahoo.co.uk .and let me know what you would like to do.

and we have sold the old car ,so only the new one.

thanks.

paul

GREAT SERVICE!!! Jan was there on time, even though my flight came in early, it still took over an hour to get thru passport control. Had a nice chat en-route. One question Paul, how come you don't drive? :D Let Jan have a break!!!

I definitely recommend this service to everyone, off the plane & straight down to pattaya with no hassles.

nb. quick reminder- pickup from president solitaire on jan 19 around 1400, hotel off sukhumvit road soi 11

...thx :ang2

Edited by deadman
GREAT SERVICE!!! Jan was there on time, even though my flight came in early, it still took over an hour to get thru passport control. Had a nice chat en-route. One question Paul, how come you don't drive? <grin Let Jan have a break!!!

I definitely recommend this service to everyone, off the plane & straight down to pattaya with no hassles.

nb. quick reminder- pickup from president solitaire on jan 19 around 1400, hotel off sukhumvit road soi 11

...thx :rolleyes:

Hi deadman,,yes the 19th at 2pm is good.

and as for why i don't drive have you heard of ROAD RAGE.

it would not be nice for the customers,the hear me screaming and yelling and banging,and cursing,,,in traffic ,,other than that i love to drive .

besides my mates call me MR MOM now,

cook, clean,take sasa to school ,pick her up,babysititng washing,garden,training on mountain bike,computer,replying,,etc,etc,get the picture,,and i LOVE IT.

i think people would like someone a liitle bit better looking than me ,who knows where she is going ,and has patience,,and as long as we get a break now and then jans loves it...thanks again MR MOM

yup Jan did call ya Mr Mom. Thx Jan was great and all went well except for the "Welcome to Bankok" shakedown by the police, cant bleeding smoke in car - who ya kidding. 200B wasnt enuff for the turd, nuttin less then 500.

Paul, planning on trip to Nana this sunday midday if you have share with me drop me a note to residence garden 'loom' 201.

Now the plug: I HIGHLY reccomend Paul & Jans service, totally reliable, Jans great and greets you with some coldies in the car. Car (ute) is great too, tho too 'late a model' which attracts the shaker-downers, if ya get my meaning.

PS. expect extra waiting time these days at passport control, these forms are killing it for the falangs, I didnt have to fill one of them forms last time here 3 yrs ago.

Onya Paul & Jan.

yup Jan did call ya Mr Mom. Thx Jan was great and all went well except for the "Welcome to Bankok" shakedown by the police, cant bleeding smoke in car - who ya kidding. 200B wasnt enuff for the turd, nuttin less then 500.

Paul, planning on trip to Nana this sunday midday if you have share with me drop me a note to residence garden 'loom' 201.

Now the plug: I HIGHLY reccomend Paul & Jans service, totally reliable, Jans great and greets you with some coldies in the car. Car (ute) is great too, tho too 'late a model' which attracts the shaker-downers, if ya get my meaning.

PS. expect extra waiting time these days at passport control, these forms are killing it for the falangs, I didnt have to fill one of them forms last time here 3 yrs ago.

Onya Paul & Jan.

I thought jan was joking about the cigs...i hope it one of their usual short clamp downs ,then fades away.another reason why i don't drive.

the 22rd is OK AT 12PM, i'll ring you...and thaks for the RAP.

PAUL

Hi Paul,

I will be coming in at 6:25am on the 10/02/06 with Thai Air TG 994 and returning to the airport at 8:00pm on the 27/02/06 on TG 994 due to take off at 12:15am.

My next trip after that will be in april from the 14/04/06 to the 25/04/06 but unsure of flight times at this stage.

Do you have time for the trip in Febuary and how much is the total cost for a return trip?

Hi Paul,

I will be coming in at 6:25am on the 10/02/06 with Thai Air TG 994 and returning to the airport at 8:00pm on the 27/02/06 on TG 994 due to take off at 12:15am.

My next trip after that will be in april from the 14/04/06 to the 25/04/06 but unsure of flight times at this stage.

Do you have time for the trip in Febuary and how much is the total cost for a return trip?

Hi OZ .both those dates are OK,please email me back...catsmad@yahoo.co.uk

for details and confirmation. and real name and hotel... thanks paul.

hi ya Paul,

my sincerest apologies for not making it on the 19th. i didn't expect to enjoy bkk that much cos usually i tend to stay there the night before i fly out. i'm also sorry that Jan came home late on the 20th, the traffic on sukhumvit was a killer.

Now there's a big possibility that i might be heading back to bkk, on the 22nd around 12ish, is it possible to maybe do a ride-share on sunday? I will still pay the full amount! Its the least i can do!!!

i will let Jan or yourself know by saturday...

or today if you are reading it now.

Again my apologies..

thx :cry1

Edited by deadman

deadman - I'm looking to head back to Nana Bkk tomorrow sunday at midday from residence garden patts.

Paul I'm continuing as planned ie sunday to nana at midday so perhaps with deadman?

room 201 or I'll talk with ya later in the day.

hi ya Paul,

my sincerest apologies for not making it on the 19th. i didn't expect to enjoy bkk that much cos usually i tend to stay there the night before i fly out. i'm also sorry that Jan came home late on the 20th, the traffic on sukhumvit was a killer.

Now there's a big possibility that i might be heading back to bkk, on the 22nd around 12ish, is it possible to maybe do a ride-share on sunday? I will still pay the full amount! Its the least i can do!!!

i will let Jan or yourself know by saturday...

or today if you are reading it now.

Again my apologies..

thx :eyecrazy

Deadman,and hayabusa.because of indecision on both counts jan took a non

share ride,for the 22nd at 10.am, it will have to be at around 3.pm if you still want to go...its better to ring me if you can.or email.i'll check again later tonight.

SORRY boys...paul...no need to aplogise you are in paradise remember...

deadman - I'm looking to head back to Nana Bkk tomorrow sunday at midday from residence garden patts.

room 201 or I'll talk with ya later in the day.

unfortunately, looks like i'll be staying in pattaya until tuesday...but it may change in a few hours. i have some unfinished affairs to take care of...

unfortunately, looks like i'll be staying in pattaya until tuesday...but it may change in a few hours. i have some unfinished affairs to take care of...

You are a big butterfly deadman...i have you down for the 24th. 3pm , still in soi 10?,,,,,ta paul.

hehe he mucho big butterfly. Called ya Paul this morning at 8;20am but u were still with the fairies, jan gave no indication of the 10am pickup.

So am gonna arrange meter/private car for 11am ish outa residence gardens. Deadman if ya wanna join in call 038 364 314 room 201.

Deadman if ya wanna join in call 038 364 314 room 201.

i'll be staying til the 24th in pattaya. i will try to extend my stay at the airport so i might see you in Nana...

thx for the share request though!

Again my deepest apologies Paul, went to the airport on time but i kind of decided to change my tix to a later flight (don't know why???), Jan was great. she waited for my return and brought me back to pattaya to sawasdee sea view. luckily, they had my same room available. Its been a long day so give Jan a rest. by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are one LUCKY guy to have a lady like Jan!!!!! :chogdee2

This time though, I'm definitely returning to bkk airport on 29th jan

Again my deepest apologies Paul, went to the airport on time but i kind of decided to change my tix to a later flight (don't know why???), Jan was great. she waited for my return and brought me back to pattaya to sawasdee sea view. luckily, they had my same room available. Its been a long day so give Jan a rest. by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are one LUCKY guy to have a lady like Jan!!!!!  :chogdee2

This time though, I'm definitely returning to bkk airport on 29th jan

Yea,yea,i have heard that before,YOU just dont want to go home.

do you want the same time p/up..around 2.30pm?

it was not my birthday,[a mates]and i need the rest after it.

and you are right she is a GEM.

THANKS AGAIN PAUL

Hi Paul

Can I arrange to book a pick up for Friday 3rd Feb,will be arriving from Sydney via Brunie at 8.15PM.

Thanks & Regards

Telex

Hi telex.

SORRY ,,jan has a 4.30pm pick/p and could not get back in time.

the 3rd is very popular,had to knock back a few,for then ,but other dates are not too bad ...THANKS paul

oh well, i'm now back in the f**king UK, bored as hell, nothing to do except get ready to go back to work tomorrow. Anyway, i would like to say a BIG thank you to Jan & to you Paul, for making my journeys easier whilst in LOS. Jan had a quite few hassles but perservered. GREAT LADY, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT COUNTRY!!! :P

Miss LOS already :P

oh well, i'm now back in the f**king UK, bored as hell, nothing to do except get ready to go back to work tomorrow. Anyway, i would like to say a BIG thank you to Jan & to you Paul, for making my journeys easier whilst in LOS. Jan had a quite few hassles but perservered. GREAT LADY, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT COUNTRY!!! :wanker

Miss LOS already :banana

Thanks deadman we appreicate it ,,,and so did all your girls.

.paul jan

Id highly recommend this service. Sorry I didnt comment sooner but Ive been busy since getting back to Australia in early Nov. Excellent service, Jan was awesome. Will use again in April.

hi ya Paul, looks like there is still one more trip left in me for this year. it will probably be in june or late october/early november. i will let you know more closer to the date... thx

hi ya Paul, looks like there is still one more trip left in me for this year. it will probably be in june or late october/early november. i will let you know more closer to the date... thx

Thanks 74,and deadman,

caught you both later.paul,jan