Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattaya Panty Police to protect RideHer Cup Trophy

After last year's trophy terrorism scare with that schmuck Sam Bin Ramen

265Sam_bin_Laden_2.jpg

265Rideher_cup_in_prison02.jpg

265Rideher_Hijack2.JPG

Lobin and The Sheep, feared mercenaries from the jungles of El Sanukville, were called in to track the trophy.

Long Dong Lobin soon picked up the scent

660dscn0222.jpg

660dscn0224.jpg

but his efforts to track the terrorists came up short.

660dscn0209.jpg

In one final desperate measure to lure Sam and his slappers out of their safe haven, The Sheep was blown to life

660dscn0290.jpg

and infiltrated behind enemy lines.

660dscn0375.jpg

Acting as a decoy, Sheep's selfless sacrifices drew attention away from Lobin as our sweet-talking agent probed deeper for the little fella and his lady.

660dscn0345.jpg

660dscn0349.jpg

In the end, like all the bad movies, good preveailed over evil. But this year, fed up with the antics of the trophy terrorists, an executive meeting was recently held at a secret location in the bowels of Bangkok, and aided by a six-figure grant from the Bank of Bargirls, one second-hand mobile phone, two beefy buffaloes,

660buffalo.jpg

and a horny elephant

660dscn0866.jpg

the committee voted unanimously

dscn011.jpg

to take the extraodinary step of contracting the elite Pattaya Panty Police (PPP)

660SN320052.JPG

to protect the trophy this year.

The PPP haven taken an oath to protect the prized silverware to the death if necessary and like all men in uniform worldwide, can never be bribed with wenches,

660SN320057.jpg

or weggies.

660SN320055.jpg

Honorary members include Detective Dodgie and Inspector Daz, or the Dynamic Daggie Duo.

dscn0068.jpg

dscn0070.jpg

If you feel you have the skills, training and discipline to become a PPP please post your credentials (with photo) and sign up to serve the city we all love.

The trophy is in no safer set of hands, with the possible exception of Sir Shane Warne.

Oh yeah, 30 days to lift off! :beer 1luv

Edited by Dungheap

Too funny Dungy :clap1 :clap1 :clap1

Mammary’s flowing back, I am hyperventilating (I think that’s right :grin-jump ) in anticipation for this year. :clap1 :D :frustrated :o :P

4 weeks till touch down. :clap2 :clap2

Cheers :beer :beer

Duece

Deuce

As last year's winning captain, I trust you will return the trophy to FLB on 6th November. I would hate to have to cancel this year's event because the trophy is missing!

Doggie

Doggie

I do belive there was a tie last year and the trophy was to stay at the FLB. I know you may not have been in a state to remember this. The putoff was only for the right to judge the girls and host the party. I am still pissed at you for putting that sheep in front of this old Montana boy.

Bob