Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Do You have a booking at the Bay Breeze ?

I and Emil went by earlier today and there was LOUD construction going on I am pretty sure it was right on the corner same side as BB hotel not the bank side It may have been 1 building back of the corner but I don't think so.

If someone can check this construction work out between boom booms and report back. I am stopping there in just over 4 weeks time. :clap1

Pattaya seems to be a boom town at the moment :clap1 lots of construction going on.

Gus will check it out but can tell you that for sure it was loud and as am sure it was in location previously posted but will be happy to recheck and report back to put your mind at ease

:D

how can that be?...theres the bank on one corner and a 7/11 on the other

You mean used to be a 7-11 on one corner as that has been demolished and they are either rebuilding it or something else but it is LOUD 2guns

BayBreeze is not the quietest hotel in Pattaya at the best of times, however it does quieten down after 2am.

Sometimes after 2 a guy comes along with a pick up that has a load of speakers on the back and parks it on second road but I have never heard him crank it up, if he did you would hear it in Jomtien :D