Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 245 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hi guys,

The Thai Archer is on Soi lk metro and is directly opposite Lolitas.

Free internett acces in your rom, excellent value restaurant downstairs, nice staff, clean and spacious rooms, in room safe, phone, air con with remote, shower with good water presure, no joiner fees, short walk to secound road / soi bukhao. .

The location is prime and you are no more then 50 footsteps away from Family mart, ATM, laundry, internett cafe, Lolitas, beer bars and several restaurants.

Price is 600 a night during lowseason and 700 during high season.

Email response can be slow at times... :D

Telephone : K. Rat : (66) (0) 96012011

Email : thethaiarcher@hotmail.com

Have a look at the pics and yes, I know the room is messy :D

im0002154cq.jpg

im0002168im.jpg

im0002172pw.jpg

im0002187hz.jpg

im0002191bk.jpg

im0002202hw.jpg

im0002210ji.jpg

Mats

:nod hey mats,

betcha i know who turned you on to thia archer. You and OJ going to be around for my party nov 27th. I plan on getting a couple of girls painted and having a blow out party. :beer

I also had a money problem with the Thai Archer back around last March and I will never stay there again with so many good choices in that area with much more honest Thai ownership than the western prick that owns that place. Buyer beware.

I tried to make a reservation at the Thai Archer as it seemed a good value at 600 Bht per night. It took them a full 2 weeks to reply to my e-mail. By then I had made another reservation elsewhere. I'm interested to see KJ's take on the place.

Guido

• 3 months later...

I stayed there 9 days in September, it is a very nice place but i will never stay there again.

I was originally staying there 11 days but i changed my reservation to 9 days and in their late email they said it was not a problem. When it was time to pay, the woman tried to charge me for 10 days, she was convinced I was there 10 nights, i had to get my passport to show her my arrival date.

With an exception of the Boss, some of the staff seemed ok, the rest of them spoke no english.

It's a nice place but i won't be staying there again, i don't like paying for bad service.

cheers

kj

Edited by kjvegas

Hi guys!

I stayed one month in Thai Archer last year from mid-May to mid-June, and thought it was the best place I've ever stayed in Pattaya!

Stayed in one of the top floor corner rooms, big room and lots of drawers and places to put your things, especially liked the lighting, lots of little "Spotlights" that you could change with the dimmer to make a more romantic feeling, big fridge another plus, and ofcourse the free wireless Internet, had two big balconies, one for my laundry and the other one for those "romantic" late night soaré's!

Never had any problem with the management, only the horny room-cleaner who always flirted with me! Had problem with some street noise a few nights when somebody celebrated the new opening of there place or someones birthday!

I payed for one month in the low season 10000 baht + 1800 baht for the electric.

When I came back last month, there were different personel from last time so they didn't recognise me, and now they wanted 15000 baht not included the electric. So, I went somewhere else, will be back in May though and if the price is down I might stay there again. plahgat

Hi guys!

I stayed one month in Thai Archer last year from mid-May to mid-June, and thought it was the best place I've ever stayed in Pattaya!

Stayed in one of the top floor corner rooms, big room and lots of drawers and places to put your things, especially liked the lighting, lots of little "Spotlights" that you could change with the dimmer to make a more romantic feeling, big fridge another plus, and ofcourse the free wireless Internet, had two big balconies, one for my laundry and the other one for those "romantic" late night soaré's!

Never had any problem with the management, only the horny room-cleaner who always flirted with me! Had problem with some street noise a few nights when somebody celebrated the new opening of their place or someones birthday!

I payed for one month in the low season 10000 baht + 1800 baht for the electric.

When I came back last month, there were different personel from last time so they didn't recognise me, and now they wanted 15000 baht not included the electric. So, I went somewhere else, will be back in May though and if the price is down I might stay there again. plahgat

• 4 years later...