Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

average AGE of Forum Users

What Age Group are you in (honestly) ?  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm 59 but when I get off the plane, I feel like I'm 38 with a gleam in my eye and soon to be relieved hard on.

Good poll, will be keeping an eye on this.

Im 29

Wonder if there is anyone under 19?????

Take care all.

Edited by farman
Wonder if there is anyone under 19?????

I've been under a few 19 year olds... 1luv

I also have the stock answer to the "How old you?" question - neung roi and it's exactly as Samsonite says, they can't decide if you've got your thai wrong, they mis-heard or you're lying through your teeth or maybe, just maybe, you are 100 years old... :D

There's an old formula that the ideal age of a woman for a man is half his age plus 7 - for me that's 28, which to be honest would be about right if I were looking for a TG to setle down with (I'm NOT! :D )

There's an old formula that the ideal age of a woman for a man is half his age plus 7 -

Well that makes my Ideal girl 23. Thats not bad although I tend to go for late 20's

I like girls that have been round the block a few times, hehe

I am 32

Half your age plus seven thats interesting I have to wait for another four years then for my girl to be perfect only been with her three years :chogdee2

Edited by mgc

Worth nothing that there is a probability to the mix.

It takes money to get here and time in one's job to have the multiple weeks of vacatin available. Guys in their 30's are still recovering financially from the divorce. Guys in their 40's have recovered and have the money and time and can make the trip.

Note, however, that the chart is destined to slide upwards as the population of the West ages. The big bulge will soon be 45-55 rather than 40-50.