Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Can't say too much about Sabaii Lodge as I only stayed there one night in January of 2006. I came to this hotel upono default from literally running as fast as I could from the Welkon Inn just next door. Both hotels are located on SOI 2 and have many common advantages to other lodings. To wit, close access to both beach road and 2nd road. Sabaii Massage just a few meters away, about 5 beer bars on the same SOI, many nice bars along 2nd road. 10 Baht will get you to walking street in about 5 minutes, or you can walk and do a bar crawl down beach road and get there in about 30 minutes. But that is where the similarites end..

Sabaii Lode is elegant, refined, and very customer attentive. I was immediately greeted by an eager bellhop who took my bags with a smile. Check in was very professional and reasonably priced for January 12th at about 1200B. the room facing the pool on the 2nd floor was well appointed. Elegant linnens in deep fuschia and clam shaped napkins on the dresser were all above expectations and above average. The rooms are quite large and all electrical apparatus is controlled by a single swith located next to the bed. I was in control of everthing with a single touch of my finger and I loved it.

Mini bar was stocked and very reasonable prices. (about 60 baht for a Heini). Room service and on-site bar by the pool added to the attractiveness of this place. I left at 4 am with a TG still in my bed and mangement had no problem.

very gust friendly. You can also avail yourself of the many "pleasant" amenities of the Welkom Inn next door. (see members area).

in-room safe, large bathroom (no tub), and room with a view, this hotel and its service ranks high in my limited experience. I am returning in July and I've already booked a more lenghty stay here. Pool is huge and many people hang out there. Shuttle and transportation services (and tour information) available at desk. I got a private limo from Hotel to airport for 1200B.

Can't speak about quality of food as did not have time to eat on site. Can only reiterate that service was impeccable and rooms more than excellent. Look for future updae in July.

This thread probably should be in reviews, but I will make one quick comment.

"The" Sabai is really a collection of seperate units of various origin who's only common feature is the electric remote control for the TV/Lights/Air.

The new wing is maybe my favorite hotel, while the one time time I stayed in a ground floor room (not in the cabins) by the pool closer to 2nd rd I thought it was dark and damp.

On the other hand, I haven't been to Pattaya in 4 months and would probably sleep on beach road if I could go now instead of having to wait for March.

I stayed in this hotel about 3 years ago.

Maybe it's big coincidence. I used my AMEX card when I checked in. AMEX called me on the next day and told me someone purchased about $5,000 on online using my AMEX card. They wanted to verify it wasn't me. AMEX was very helpful. They canceled my card and sent me a new card right away. I wasn't responsible for anything.

I am pretty sure it was one of the hotel employees.

I like Sabai Lodge too, stayed in a Deluxe room at Rhuan Thai pool, this is a modern high standard, ground floor room which opens out onto the beautiful pool with your own private sitting area. Great for my young daughter. Am going back there again soon as I am hooked on the pool outside your front door scenario.

Did me a good deal last year, helpful staff, near the beach and on Baht Bus route.

I am also a fan of the bars at the top of the road (Soi 2 and round the corner) although I am biased as that's where I met my wife !!

Can't say too much about Sabaii Lodge as I only stayed there one night in January of 2006. I came to this hotel upono default from literally running as fast as I could from the Welkon Inn just next door. Both hotels are located on SOI 2 and have many common advantages to other lodings. To wit, close access to both beach road and 2nd road. Sabaii Massage just a few meters away, about 5 beer bars on the same SOI, many nice bars along 2nd road. 10 Baht will get you to walking street in about 5 minutes, or you can walk and do a bar crawl down beach road and get there in about 30 minutes. But that is where the similarites end..

Sabaii Lode is elegant, refined, and very customer attentive. I was immediately greeted by an eager bellhop who took my bags with a smile. Check in was very professional and reasonably priced for January 12th at about 1200B. the room facing the pool on the 2nd floor was well appointed. Elegant linnens in deep fuschia and clam shaped napkins on the dresser were all above expectations and above average. The rooms are quite large and all electrical apparatus is controlled by a single swith located next to the bed. I was in control of everthing with a single touch of my finger and I loved it.

Mini bar was stocked and very reasonable prices. (about 60 baht for a Heini). Room service and on-site bar by the pool added to the attractiveness of this place. I left at 4 am with a TG still in my bed and mangement had no problem.

very gust friendly. You can also avail yourself of the many "pleasant" amenities of the Welkom Inn next door. (see members area).

in-room safe, large bathroom (no tub), and room with a view, this hotel and its service ranks high in my limited experience. I am returning in July and I've already booked a more lenghty stay here. Pool is huge and many people hang out there. Shuttle and transportation services (and tour information) available at desk. I got a private limo from Hotel to airport for 1200B.

Can't speak about quality of food as did not have time to eat on site. Can only reiterate that service was impeccable and rooms more than excellent. Look for future updae in July.

This place look great, what is the best sabai wing with pool view or sun set view, 200 baht between them.

How fare is it from central nightlife, sorry the qustion but never been in pattaya before, normaly i stay in phuket, about 15 times...

No real difference between the 2 rooms at the new sabai wing exept you may get a little more sun for a longer period if you sit on your balcony.

Not far from the night life. The soi 2 bars are essentially across the street. Baht bus runs down Soi 2 every couple of minutes 10 baht and a few minutes from soi 6, 7, 8 and stay on for a few minutes more to walking street.

Have stayed twice at the new wing Sabai Lodge and enjoyed it. Friends have stayed ther too with the same opinion. Clean, in room safe and very girl friendly. They own most of the body massage places in Pattaya so almost encouraged. You get to use all the pools in the Sabai Lodge complex.

Clean, in room safe and very girl friendly. They own most of the body massage places in Pattaya so almost encouraged. You get to use all the pools in the Sabai Lodge complex.

They only own and operate Sabaidee. From what I gather, Sabailand and Sabai Room are let out on some sort of management contracts, pretty much the same as the Weekender was.

Tom

No real difference between the 2 rooms at the new sabai wing exept you may get a little more sun for a longer period if you sit on your balcony.

Not far from the night life. The soi 2 bars are essentially across the street. Baht bus runs down Soi 2 every couple of minutes 10 baht and a few minutes from soi 6, 7, 8 and stay on for a few minutes more to walking street.

Have stayed twice at the new wing Sabai Lodge and enjoyed it. Friends have stayed ther too with the same opinion. Clean, in room safe and very girl friendly. They own most of the body massage places in Pattaya so almost encouraged. You get to use all the pools in the Sabai Lodge complex.

Thanks mate for you reply, will try a book this hotel in April, only problem im not a big fan off songkran, but can only get some holliday at that time, anyone know a good place to hang out doing the day where you not get in to waterfight all the time.''

Btw will be there the 13 april to 17 or 18