Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Getting from Lek to Buffalo Bar on 3rd road

Is there bhat bus service on Soi Diana and that other soi to 3 rd road to get to the Buffalo Bar ?? Is it a really long walk or am I going to have to rent a scooter driver ??

I have looked on Bhatbus.com map but it is incomplete

Is there bhat bus service on Soi Diana and that other soi to 3 rd road to get to the Buffalo Bar  ??  Is it a  really long walk or am I going to have to  rent a scooter driver ??

I have looked on Bhatbus.com map but it is incomplete

From soi diana,walk up past soi buakoa,into soi langkee,[opp soi diana]walk to the end of that,

look across the rd [3rd rd] to your right and there it is,,,god bless it. :lol:

3 or 400 mts frm soi diana.

From soi diana,walk up past soi buakoa,into soi langkee,[opp soi diana]walk to the end of that,

look across the rd [3rd rd] to your right and there it is,,,god bless it. :P

3 or 400 mts frm soi diana.

Thanks lostinspcae for the info. I found the bar on the map, but I need to know if there is some kind of taxi service going that direction, or how long of a walk from the Lek it is , say 15 or 20 minutes , 2km ????

Regards

There is a motor bike taxi stand next to Kiss resturant, corner soi diana and the second rd, they will take you down there.

Or walk, as growler said, 20 min walk on a hot day.

Just remember, the next main rd from the second rd is not the third rd, it is soi Buakaow......you must cross soi Buakaow, then the next main road after that is the third rd, and thats were the bar is.

Rex

Edited by barflyrex

Get a motor bike taxi from near to Kiss, coming back with TG you will be fucked, their own mafia songtaews charge 100 to second road.

And when you get off the motor bike watch you don't burn your ankle on the hot exhaust like I did

What is the cost of those little scooters 20 baht ????

Will 112kg guy, TG and a driver fit on one of those things :clueless I know in the PI squeezing my ass into a trike with a honey ko is a bit of a stretch

Thanks for the replies

What is the cost of those little scooters 20 baht ????

Will 112kg guy, TG and a driver fit on one of those things <huh I know in the PI squeezing my ass into a trike with a honey ko is a bit of a stretch

Thanks for the replies

Five Thais get on a motor bike as routine. I even have a picture of guy riding a bike carrying a dead buffalo.

Five Thais get on a motor bike as routine. I even have a picture of guy riding a bike carrying a dead buffalo.

Some Ferangs, just won't take your word for it !