Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

m/f couple arriving Pattaya/Jomtien in March. Are there boy-bars where my wife can watch and touch. Rooms for some fun would be useful.

earsuit@yahoo.com

always be clear of what you want from them, boys or girls.[anywhere]

and the price before you go with them.

and they always know or have short time rooms.

• 1 month later...

Took some girls out an evening in the Boyztown area to let them have a look see at the guys strutting around in their white drawers ..hey I thought it would be a nice way to get them lubed up for fun later.

Well they went into it all happy and actually enjoying it for a little bit. However, It was VERY obvious that the guys working in those places are not catering to a female clientel and I would advise against it. You got the look and the general aura that it wasnt working.

Actually,, women know the difference when they are almost nude gay guys vs a stripper club with straight guys like back home..

Sorry for such a negative outlook thats just my experience.

Maybe others can ad further!!

Ed

Edited by EDP
  • 11 years later...

Is there any strip clubs in Pattaya , where men are performing?

Not as such, but there are male GoGo bars which mainly cater for the gay community. They can be found around the Soi Pattayaland 2 area called "Boyztown" which is a small street doing a "dog leg" onto Second road. At the top of Soi Pattayaland 2 (The same Soi that The Penthouse Hotel is on) are a couple of Gay GoGo bars, and on the adjacent soi (Pattayaland 1 which runs parallel to Pattayaland 2 from Beach to second road) there are again a few male orientated bars and GoGo's with men only in them.

Not being an expert on the above area, I cannot comment on the quality, type or indeed decor of the establishments, only that they employ young Thai males who offer company and more.

If you have any questions about the gay scene in Pattaya, just ask. We're all pretty confident in our sexuality here (with a couple of exceptions) and are happy to help a fellow BM.

There are gay places as mentioned above, and katoey shows (transvestites), take your pick.

Cannot help but think that whilst the questions are legitimate that you just come to the place and enjoy what it has to offer. This place is unlike others and I am sure that well before you booked you did some serious homework on the internet. The joy of Pattaya is letting it happen rather than planning. Walk into most gogo bars and make it known what you and your wife would like and as long as you flash the cash you will be welcomed with open arms. As for strip clubs well there is nudity available all over the place and you might have to pay a few to put their gear back on again!

Bring a couple back to your room and have a private strip and that will make four of you naked!

Pattaya isn't like anywhere else and perhaps you need to get immersed in the place and then see how you feel.