Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi there, we're a male/female couple visiting in April. My wife is bi so we're looking to have a massage somewhere where the girls would enjoy massaging a woman as much as a man. Do you have any suggestions? Preferably somewhere stylish or at least friendly and not pushy. Is it likely that we could bring a girl back to our hotel to massage us both? And what sort of prices would one expect to pay? Thanks.

Thanks for that. So you don't think it's something that will offend?

Hi,

You will only offend if you have no baht.

I have just got back from my holiday and went to sabailand massage with my wife. Price was 800baht for the lady and 1400 for me, gave us both a nice soapy massage and then asked if we wanted boom boom. In the end the wife had boom boom and i watched, with hindsight i should have paid the 800 for the wife and just given a few hundred for me to be present, anyway it was a nice experience and enjoyable. If you go in a few beer bars and play games with the girls one will normally get friendly with the wife and ask if you want to take her out. Good luck and enjoy.

I am absolutely shocked that male/female couples are invading Pattaya. I think this should be banned straight away and they should holiday somewhere else, next thing they will be bringing the kids as well :banana :clap2 Do they not know that this is a male only sex tourist spot. :D :D :D This is the start of something very bad indeed, first the couples then the kids, then not just holiday, they are moving in , then they get conservative and do not like the way Pattaya is and start to change it, ban the bars and girls and turn it into just like home but with more sun. I tell you this is a very slippery slope, no knowing where it will end. :3some :clap2 :clap2

Edited by Cennn3

Cenn I have to agree with you!! It may have been said as a joke but it does hold truth!!

If you watch the Pattaya news on TV as you nurse that hangover you will see all kind of womens groups as well as functions going on all about town from the guys who have taken up residence in Pattaya with the "Mrs".

Why on earth would you move your Mrs to Pattaya?? What is the rational with that.

Its a known party spot where guys go to have the time of their life.

The do gooders are going to ruin it.

They dont like the noise, they dont like the ladies out there working, They think they are being held against their will and it goes on and on. And we are all perves in their minds. Which they in turn discuss with their friends back home.

Yes there are a few guys that bring the Mrs along to party and hope she will get together in a 3 sum. However many a nite I have sat at an outside bar along beach road and observed the guy out front with the big shit eating grin with his wife in tow behind with a scoul/frown on her face. Or the ones that are already engaged in an arguement.

WAKE THE F>>K up!!!! you dont bring a lady from home to Pattaya.

Its going to bite you in the ass as well as ruin it for the rest of us.

Might as well be the guy with the cam corder walking along walking street that makes videos of you as you walk by.. Ever see those guys!!!

I have not seen the cam corder people in Walking street, but some times I am walking around with my Thai girl and pass some western couple, and the looks I get off some of them are pretty bad, now I just tend to smile at them. It just makes me think when they are sat at home and have the option of going anywhere in the world or Thailand they pick Pattaya. The beaches are crap, the water is dirty, and there are women everywhere doing you know what :angry: What goes on in these peoples heads? Yes, lets go to Pattaya sex capital of the world and we can take the kids as well. :angry: :huh: :( :allright :unsure: :rotflmao

Thanks Les. sounds like fun. Maybe there's just a bit of jeolousy creeping in with the others. Some of us lucky ones can have our cake and eat it too. java script:emoticon(':allright')

So what cake have you got that I should be jealous of. :lol: I got 23 year old, dark skinnned, not an ounce of fat, goes like a rabbit all night cake. :D :D :D Have you got that over the hill, few extra pounds, white cake. I do not like that type of cake. <grin <grin <grin

Edited by Cennn3

Nothing Like putting those little spinners on the back of your motor bike over there and u cant even feel the shocks move..

Like you mentioned 23 years old beautiful silky hair 0% body fat. All that youthfull energy in the sack..... AHHHH yes. And then you come back home and see those humongous women who think because they have tits down to their stomach they are sex gods and the guys dont see the rest of the flab that goes with the boobs..

Sorry guys - I think you've got the wrong picture. This one is sheer beauty - slim and agile that would make you weep with desire. And if that weren't enough she's wildly experimental and loves other girls - who by the way love her. All I'm saying is that I'm not complaining (each to his own) so I don't know what your problem is.

I brought my room-mate(x-wife) bestfriend over for a boob job. She had girls all over her. Laying their heads in her lap. I was jealous! 30 y.o. thin falang. 26 years my junior. There shouldnt be any problem getting a take home that you can share. No we had separate double rooms. She will be back on another of my trips. Wheels up 6 days! later doorman

Edited by doorman
Sorry guys - I think you've got the wrong picture. This one is sheer beauty - slim and agile that would make you weep with desire. And if that weren't enough she's wildly experimental and loves other girls - who by the way love her. All I'm saying is that I'm not complaining (each to his own) so I don't know what your problem is.

I'm sure the problem is not with you or other sex tourism oriented couples.

The potential problem is with folks who want to bring familys to Pattaya and Jomtien. These are not Family destinations.

If us perves get corraled out of town in the future the area will crash economically.

There's plenty of beach in Thailand to go around. This little section is for sex tourism. If not; it will be a high rise ghost town.

Couple ... My post is in no way to flame your idea with a very willing lady cumming along with you.. I think it just steered me in the direction of what I have seen happend to Pattaya. And its really not for the better. Sometimes they forget who and what put Pattaya on the map!! Maybe its a bit seedy but thats the facts.. but they are always looking at sprucing it up and advertising it as a " family" destination! This in turn lures those cpls you see walking up and down walking street googling at "us" but hardley ever stopping in for a drink.

I wish you all the very best in your search for a great meet point where your lady and you can have some fun together. Especially if shes a looker as you mentioned!

Take Care..

ED

• 2 weeks later...

Have just returned... On your suggestion Les went to Sabailand, and wife and I had a massage to remember... No problems finding girls who like girls there or at bars and go-gos. And for me it just doubled the fun.