Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bangkok-The best 1000 baht hotel?

I've tryed days ago to book at Majestic with the site www.majesticsuites.com (fill the form even with my credit (debit) card details) but no answer.

I've tryed to send emails to the 2 address in the site but no answer.

Someone can tell me if i wrong somethings?

I think that is better to book via AsiaTravel or other internet site.

Try Anand at resv@majesticsuites.com

Worked for me. :bigsmile:

Ren

I frequently come into town late on short notice with no reservation and Majestic Suites and Nana Hotel are booked, (although I have stayed at each times) Instead of spending time searching for a room along Suk, I check into dependable Ruamchit Plaza above Thermae Coffee house. This place is such a dump it's always going to be the last hotel in town to sell out, but has great location at 1000/night, and no problem bringing girls up. In spite of all it's charm, my favorite hotel on Suk is still the Sheraton.

Like others have said i dont think you will go too far wrong with the dynasty new wing. I have stayed at others but always seem to end up back there. I found a couple of ants in the room once but this can happen anywhere & i have to say the location is top notch & the staf are helpful & at least seem to know what they are doing unlike many hotels in thailand :unsure: !

I think the price may have increased to 1290 now though as im sure thats what i paid last time? Last time i turned up on spec (I normally book!) about noon on a busy weekend & they managed to find me a room aft 2pm

A mate of mine & his girlfriend wouldnt wait & stayed round the corner in some other place down the same road as the new Dynasty Grande for around 1000 baht a night, it had mirrored ceilings but i thought it was really grotty & chose not to stay there but each to their own!

Also you can take advantage of their shuttle bus to pattaya if you pay for a couple of nights in advance & fancy staying in their sister hotel.