Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Anyone stay in delux room f/1??? whats the room like?

does it face soi 6 or soi 6/1 ?

ive booked it for oct 14th, may stay or move on depending on what its like?

meaning i will stay for what i have booked, 6days, if ok i will ask for longer, i wouldnt book and no show, i dont think its a good thing to be doing..... anyways where was i?

i have stayed in big-D`s skytop, wasnt into it, walls were paper thin, are the rooms better than skytop in the q-vic? guy in the skytop was cool, just wasnt into the rooms sayin that i aint into spending 2k thbt a night on a room.

any help appreciated cheers... phil

i have stayed in f 1 de-luxe room in april 06

The rooms are large and clean and have air con and fans

Noise is not a problem as most of the bars on Soi 6 are enclosed so the music stays inside, plus they tend to close at 12.00 or 1.00am.

balcony looking looking down on to Soi 6.

in the room you have Stereo music system, Alarm clock, En Suite Bathroom Cable TV, Digital Safe, Tea and Coffee making facilities, DVD player

WiFi access is also available in the room

Food at the Queen Vic is great and you can get in and out of the building from soi 6/1 to avoid your commings and goings being watched too closely by the girls on Soi 6

Daily maid service efficient and prompt, . They take credit cards.

The security guard will ask for your girl's ID if she's not your GF.

i have re booked for xmas

well run place Good value at 750 baht

newbie34

Booking a room at the Queen Vic - is no guarantee.

I viewed a room which I specifically wanted - paid my deposit and witnessed it being written into the book.

Turned up on the day, only to be given another, inferior room - no explanation was offered - paid for two days but was so angry I only stayed on night. <grin

Just my personal experience and acknowledge it might not be typical.

Thanks for the info ben99, if they try that with me, i will just stay for the 2 day i paid for and walk, last time i stayed i had condo for 800 a night in jontiem, the room was smart, cable dvd, was a massive room corner unit, think i was lucky getting it for the price.

i got the guy`s e-mail but dont want to double book and just not turn up to one, i dont think thats a good thing to do... saying that, the guy who did me a condo last time has a few so if queen vic tries any dodgy tricks, i will look try the condo man or get some other place