Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi,

I like the swimming pool on the roof. Security is good and the rooms are fine for the money IMO. Also in the heart of the action. :banghead Gets some bad reviews on here, don't know why ?

Hi,

My room had a small balconey and you could open the windows onto it. It wasn't Seaview however and when I've asked for one they have been booked up so someone must think they are OK.

The Flipper Lodge without question is the best budget hotel in Pattaya bar none.

Friendly staff some of which have been there since 1989 when opened,best sea view from the superb rooftop pool,excellent food at rock bottom prices and right outside the door the action starts !

No I dont own it-the Mayor does !

Oh and the windows do slide open.

Chivas

If its any help, I have stayed there four times in the last twelve months - its a superb hotel for the price, cant really go wrong - the staff are helpful, the security is great and the place is ideally located for the Soi 7 & 8 action. Stop worrying and enjoy :thumbup

i stayed in sister hotel flipper house soi 7, equally as good, staff very friendly, safe boxes in reception, no problems with mini bar, just buy all staff pizza hut pizzaand they will look after you!! they cant get enough!!

also bee in receotion is worth trying to ask for a date, but falang much trouble!! :D