Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

METRO APARTMENTS PATTAYA

Cheers scumbag

if or when i have a problem with my room, i try to talk directly with

manager.

or are you a first timer ?

talking to an employee ????

and you knew the manager.......

STRANGE ????

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers scumbag

if or when i have a problem with my room, i try to talk directly with

manager.

or are you a first timer ?

talking to an employee ????

and you knew the manager.......

STRANGE ????

Yes, that would have been my preferred way of doing things. However, I started talking to the receptionist first and it became obvious very quickly that he had no intention of talking to me directly. I then did what I usually do when given poor service and took my business elsewhere.

Denis, I except your apology. I hope that you can use this event to improve your business in the future.

I have sent Metro apartments 2 emails. one asking a couple of questions about the place including the dates i wanted to stay. The second asking if the have received my first email and if they are full just to send me a email to confirm the fact. All emails were sent through their website. Still no answers :D

Urmy,

I know that the owner Dennis sometimes has trouble with his email and I think as of now he does not have pm access on this board. If you are a member of another board like Secrets or Chat try sending him a pm there. His handle on those boards is Dennis M I believe.

Im editing this now, looks like Dennis is a member now so you should be able to pm him.

Edited by LBJ
  • 3 weeks later...

I am staying in the Metro Appartment at the moment and I must say this is one of the best Rooms i ever have stayed in.

700 Baht each night, cleaning like a 5 star hotel . What do you whant more ?

Yes everyone of you have stayed in a better room cheaper and.......

no solly solly stories, dennis is there to clear it ! AND

I did not know Dennis before, I am am not one of his friends.

We did not win....Arsenal Cunts

For whatever it's worth...

I've been emaling Dennis, first about one room and then about two rooms (as a buddy of mine has decided to come along on the trip), and not only have I gotten email responses, I've gotten them extremely quick. I've been sending to info@metro-apartments-pattaya.com, and, depending on the time of day in LOS, have been getting replies in some cases within the hour.

It will be my first time to stay at Metro, but given the service and efficiency in the booking process (as well as the detailed reports here), I'm looking forward to it all the more.

109 days...

Pen

Pen,

Thanks for that. I try to check metro email regularly from 9am - 2am the following morning. Sometimes other matters delay my responses but I know from previous personal experience that an efficient, reliable booking process takes a lot off a person's mind when sorting out a holiday. Occasional hiccups with the server and currently some dumb-assed hacker has made this a more difficult issue but I'm glad you're happy with the service. Thanks again. :bigsmile:

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

I will have to confirm that, (I am staying here at the moment) the delay in the answer is the the

thai server. i send some mails which where received several hours later in europe. its thailand think about that

:clap2 :clap2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now I know who to thank for me being able to spend 53 of 57 days at the Metro after illness caused me to change my plans. Thanks Scumbag! If I'd known it was you at the time I would've bought you a drink as we crossed paths several times. :D

I read elsewhere that Dennis is booked through April of '07, so he obviously doesn't need any further endorsement, but...the Metro became almost like home to me during my stay in October and November.

Remember it's a guesthouse, not a hotel, but the rooms are exceptionally clean and all have a balcony, the bathrooms are large, the staff is friendly and helpful and food from the Drunken Duck next door is easy to order and have delivered if you don't want to leave the bar.

I had several talks with Dennis while I was there and he's continually thinking about ways to improve the place as well as attend to the day to day maintenance. He even went so far as to order special spirits for a couple of guests to have on hand during their visit.

The bar now has 3 pool tables and serves real drinks. I only got a buzz 3 times during my trip and all 3 were at the Metro bar...and he now has Guinness!

Not that I feel it's needed ..... but i'll add my own 'glowing' report of Dennis and his team at Metro Apartments.

I was lucky enough to find that he had 6 days free when I had to move out of the Metropole. Not realising what 'peak season' meant I was struggling to find accomodation for the coming months and was recommended the Metro Apartments.

My visit in person was met by friendly staff and I was shown a very decent / well equiped room on the first floor. I booked it straight away.

My stay was a very pleasant one, reasonably priced drinks, free pool and no problems with bringing back lady's. Also, the girls on the premises were very good company too.

To be honest I was sorry that I had to move out after the 6 days, but Dennis confirmed that he didn't have any 'long term' availability until Feb / March!

This is a true story ... a friend, an Iranian, visited France on a business trip. While being shown around his hotel room by a business associate, he asked what the bidet was. The business associate, a woman, tactfully replied that it was meant for washing feet.

A year or so later, the subject of bidets came up in conversation, whereupon my friend proudly informed us that the contraption was meant for washing feet.

Perhaps, Dennis, you should have exercised similar tact with Flthyanml? Sometimes a little mystery in life is not such a bad thing!

flthyanml: The hose by the toilet is a 'bum washer'. :D

hurray! i was exposed to bidets in spain 10 years ago, and ever since then, i've had them installed in my home, and i hate staying in hotels that don't have them. good onya!