Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi arrive in pattaya on the 26th dec till 3rd jan can anybody tell me what its like at this time of year please and what is the best thing to do on new year eves apart from getting drunk !! thanks

hi arrive in pattaya on the 26th dec till 3rd jan can anybody tell me what its like at this time of year please and what is the best thing to do on new year eves apart from getting drunk !! thanks

Perhaps the best idea is to BF early and return to loom. Otherwise on NYE you risk getting your dick blown off by bottle rockets and other incendiary devices. Perhaps a side trip to Ko Larn. You might even consider rowing a boat there yourself :bigsmile:

And it takes forever to get anywhere on Walking Street. :D

Correction - It takes forever to get ANYWHERE. :D

Coming in from View Talay on Hogmanay last year (and Christmas Eve), I had to wait 20 minutes to get on a baht bus in Jomtien.

And getting back to Jomtien at night could also be difficult. There were NO buses parked up on Pratamnak Road at the junction with South Pattaya Road. Fortunately, a bus came along just as I arrived so I jumped in quick before any bastard could try and try and hire it for themselves.

Alan

Your right I stand corrected. Last New Year's I actually managed to get a TG to walk from the corner of Soi Buakhao and Pattaya Tai to Walking Street and we probably saved a half hour of our time getting there. :bigsmile:

Only 7 days It will not be enough

<grin << staying 1 month and its not enough