Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Mr.Toom Have faire price for all

:D Dear All customers here Funcking Mr.Toom Again

Now i'm change price for back trip from Pattaya To Suvarnabhumi airport to 1,000 baht include all too hope is fair for all but trip from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya is still 1,200 include all same last time because my base is in BKK. City have ride to been there hope so understand :bow

So thanks hope is good for all :D

Mr.Toom

Hi Mr Toom,

I was going to PM you but then thought that other BMs might want to know aswell.

What is the price for renting a car AND DRIVER for a day? Lets say from 0700 to 1900 ( 12 hours) to and from Nova Lodge. On 18 Dec I have to spend the day in BKK so the driver should know BKK quite well, although my wife and I can help give directions.

Thanks

Edited by Bullfrog
Hi Mr Toom,

I was going to PM you but then thought that other BMs might want to know aswell.

What is the price for renting a car AND DRIVER for a day? Lets say from 0700 to 1900 ( 12 hours) to and from Nova Lodge. On 18 Dec I have to spend the day in BKK so the driver should know BKK quite well, although my wife and I can help give directions.

Thanks

Dear Khun Bullfrog

In your case i think used rent all day is good safe for you my price for rent car with driver all day is 1,500 baht exclude gasoline,tolls and parking i think total is not over 2,500 baht please think about this my normaly price for round trip is 2,200 baht include all tolls can wait 3 hrs. free after this have to pay 200 baht per hrs. if we been to bkk. around 09.00 am. can free wait till 12.00 noon after have to pay 200 baht per hrs. i think is bad for you hope all is clear if this good for you please let me know later :bow

I have tried to PM you but it is not possible.

Please PM me with your phone number + my wife will call you.

Mr Toom is only registered and I don't think that comes with PM priviledges.

Mr Tooms e-mail address please anyone?

Here is the information you gentlemen are looking for.

Please contact +6601-4827148, +6603-0178066

Email: toom39@msn.com

You may have to add the extra 8 into Mr Toom's phone numbers now s these are copied from his original post.

Mr Toom, do you do a service from airport into Bangkok?

I want to make a booking, then BKK to Pattaya 2 days later, how much please?

Dear Pattaya mad

Yes sure i can do that but i think for trip from Suvarnabhumi airport to Bangkok city used Taxi meter is better cheap more it about 350 baht include all per trip my price is 550 baht include all also all is up to you how you think ? please let me know by mail : toom39@msn.com or call 081-4827148 , 083-0178066 hope all is clear

Dear Pattaya mad

Yes sure i can do that but i think for trip from Suvarnabhumi airport to Bangkok city used Taxi meter is better cheap more it about 350 baht include all per trip my price is 550 baht include all also all is up to you how you think ? please let me know by mail : toom39@msn.com or call 081-4827148 , 083-0178066 hope all is clear

Pattaya mad,

Thanks for asking the question, as I was getting ready to do so.

I think the 550 baht is a good price and I just sent Mr Toom a email asking to be picked up next month when I arrive to take me to my Bangkok hotel. I already have him booked to be picked the next morning at my hotel to take me to Pattaya.

I flew out of the new airpot last month, but this will my first time arriving. I think it will be easier to have someone pick me up for the first time until I have the arrival sorted out and trying to get the shuttle bus to the airport taxi stagging area. Plus his price is cheaper than the 'limo trolls' at the airport.

LeoTex