Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Woodlands Hotel & Resort

My friend, his farang g/f and his son stayed at the woodlands last Summer for 2 weeks. They said the hotel was very good.

His son is only 8 but they sid the pool etc were very good.

Bit to much out of the way for me but each to their own!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...Yes its a nice hotel but they have hiked their rates to nearly double. It is definately not GF.

There are notices up to the effect that under no cicumstances are guests allowed in the rooms.

The pool is great ..but I would not go back. Two english ladies (elderly) were reprimanded at the pool for eating an apple. All food consumed must be bought from the hotel.

The location is only a minutes walk to the baht bus.

Hope this helps.

Cheers jimllewe.

Hi...Yes its a nice hotel but they have hiked their rates to nearly double. It is definately not GF.

There are notices up to the effect that under no cicumstances are guests allowed in the rooms.

The pool is great ..but I would not go back. Two english ladies (elderly) were reprimanded at the pool for eating an apple. All food consumed must be bought from the hotel.

The location is only a minutes walk to the baht bus.

Hope this helps.

Cheers jimllewe.

An APPLE by the pool,sounds like paying through the nose for the priveledge of holidaying at STALAG 17!How any hotel gets away with this behavior in Pattaya in 2006 defeats me. :allright :clap2 :clap2

Glynn

Stayed there a couple of years ago. This is more of a family run establishment and ideal for familes. Guests are really not welcome. I was told that my guest had to leave by 11am

Mr. Rascal:

WOW! They eased restrictions since I stayed there years back. I had to have my Guest out of the room and on her way before 7am. Then, it was an additonal 500 baht to bring lady back to loom. Additionally, while there she could not eat in the restaurant and the pool was off limits as well.

This is a Family oriented hotel. They really don't want guest ladies, but like most else in Pattaya, they will overlook for baht and also insist you play by their rules.

Plus, location sucks.

Rockin'

Stayed there last April in a single room. Did not know they were not guest friendly until I came strolling up with my TG. She had to leave her ID at the counter (which was fine) then I was informed it would be 1,000 Baht extra because I was paying single occupancy. Restraunt was good, pool was good, room service was good, and maid service was very good. Way to expensive and will NOT stay there again as I now know that is not the spot for a single lad to be staying at. All in all though it was a very nice hotel, just not for single guys.