Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi Newb

Pattaya always reminds me of the matrix movie......you still have time to take the pill that will make your life go on as usual......once over to this town....there may be no turning back!!!

:clap2

please heed this warning................

expect your life to never be the same once you venture on to the dark side...........go to pattaya..........re-visit this forum and tell me i was right.................i was once in your shoes, and now i never look back.

fuck england, its on it's arse.

please heed this warning................

expect your life to never be the same once you venture on to the dark side...........go to pattaya..........re-visit this forum and tell me i was right.................i was once in your shoes, and now i never look back.

fuck england, its on it's arse.

well said mate, i think that is the reason the media give Pattaya such bad publicity they are jealous fuckers that they only get laid once a week by a 20 stone bosy fat bi-atch. And when we are on holiday we are stuck in a rap music video.. (thats how i describe it) Fast motorbikes, lots of girls, money etc

G'Day Bob, Take my advice, Don't venture anywhere near Pattaya, believe me Bob, if you do, you will never ever consider any other place on earth for a holiday, it grabs you by the balls and your HOOKED, have a good un if you decide to fuck up your future life.

they are jealous fuckers that they only get laid once a week by a 20 stone bosy fat bi-atch. And when we are on holiday we are stuck in a rap music video.. (thats how i describe it) Fast motorbikes, lots of girls, money etc

Have a bad experience did we? :hijack I prescribe Pattaya to be taken as needed. :D