Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I was at home this morning in my house in Pattaya, when 6 guys from the electric company rang the bell,

they told me the electric meter was faulty,and that it would cost 5000baht to replace which i thought strange as the meter was replaced free 2 years ago when it caught fire, the bills have averaged the same for 6 years . I checked the guys were legit , and called my wife, she argued with them and said she would pay the money at the main office in Naklua. They walked away very quick at that point , she phoned the office and yes they are the actual meter checking team, she reported what was said , and now she has made a report to the police.

This was an attempted scam by employees of the electric company ,,, beware.

monstorman

Strange but the electric meter has packed up, its no longer turning but my power is on,

also last months bill came yesterday should be about 2000baht average it was 47baht!!!

they can put another new meter in for free ,

monstorman

• 2 months later...

:

Strange but the electric meter has packed up, its no longer turning but my power is on,

also last months bill came yesterday should be about 2000baht average it was 47baht!!!

they can put another new meter in for free ,

monstorman

wait a month or 10 before you say anything about the meter. had the same problem with my meter, waited almost a year for them to figure it out. bills just came for peanut amouts, so i called them to let them i just notice it stopped working. two guys show up one them gave the meter a good whack and it started again. they looked at each other nodded and left. never heard a thing again, its been 6 months.............. save the 2000 baht for a few months then give the meter a few whacks :stick: