Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I had cleanining, one cavity filled and lasere whitening for 6000B in late December on North side of Central Pattaya Rd about 200 meters East of 2nd road. Dentist office was very professional and helper girl was a beauty. There are about 3-4 other dentists east of 2nd before I got to this one. The others were between 8000-10,000B. For me very little pain but some tenderness with ice cold drinks for the rest of that day and early the next. by mid afternoon either there was no pain or I was too drunk to remember.

Life is good

Aces

Yep, that sounds like the place I went to 3 years ago, good treatment at a good price :)

I have had the jab for Hep A & B (all 3).

This trip I did the full check up at Bumrangrad. The tests came back and said I should get the Hep B. Concerned I asked the doctor why and I had my shot record. He said that if your over 40 sometimes it doesn't take. Then he talked about how it spreads and said if I pratice safe sex I wouldn't get it... Hummm. I'm waiting to ask my Dr in the US..

Yep, it sometimes doesn't take more so than other jabs. In the UK there is usually a third stage after the main shot where they check that it has taken properly.

It usually gets recommended where it is possible that intimate relations - exchange of blood with another person might occur, on this basis I think that most mongers and dental patients should get it, just to be on the safe side.

• 1 year later...

does anyone know if any Pattaya dentists do the mouth trays

and gel method?

thinking of getting some made in September 2008, if I can

find a dentist over there.

eyedot

just rang my dentist, £150 for top tray and £150 for bottom tray,

fuck that !!

but then again I`ll only ever have to buy gel to top up my smile :banghead

eyedot

Hope this isn't too off topic, and I don't mean to hijack the thread, but has anyone had any bonding or veneers done to there teeth there? I got this huge, sexy gap between my front two chompers and was planning to get that shit fixed while I'm there.

It costs about $100 per tooth for bonding, here, and $300 for venneers.

Anyone?

Not done venneers, personaly, but saw results of a friend who had same problem as you.

OMG what a difference it made, well worth it for cosmetic reasons

Will their ever be a post on here, that you won't make some smart-ass remark...? :clap2

Wouldn't advise holding your breath,same inciteful/informative crap as posted on Philippine boards! :unsure: :D :clap2

Will their ever be a post on here, that you won't make some smart-ass remark...? :wtf

Look for the ignore button.

Wouldn't advise holding your breath,same inciteful/informative crap as posted on Philippine boards! :D :allright :allright

I very seldom post on any Philippine Board. :allright :finger

• 4 months later...

Had mine done this morning at Art of smile soi6/1 2nd rd end

the same one has the earlier guys talked about.

At the moment I am having a little pain but was told by the lady

dentist it would only last 2/3 days.

7500baht not a bad job but not brilliant either.

I only went in yesterday for a check up and

scrape and polish when she mentioned it I said why not.

My teeth were not very discoloured before and I do not smoke

(cigs or cocks) and I had a photo taken before and after.

She tried to tell me the differance was far greater than it actually was.

I would not hurry to have it done again.

Edited by ranger
Yes last ages and they give you a kit but not used it cost me 15000 last jan but price has come down, i still look hansum.As soon as i get to Pattaya i go straight to the dentist been 3 times this year i use one opposite that place that TUC COM i think its called electronics place i had clean polish 2 white fillings and jah daughter had the same as me 27 quid for us both...

Same same me aug 2007 very clean place had quite season special 7900bht.Great results no pain for me during procedure but sensitive teeth for about 2 days(gave me couple of tablets if got painful)but didnt notice that pain as pain of leaving LOS was overwhelming sensation

Will get re done this March ,well worth it in my opion

Bruiser

Had mine done this morning at Art of smile soi6/1 2nd rd end

the same one has the earlier guys talked about.

At the moment I am having a little pain but was told by the lady

dentist it would only last 2/3 days.

7500baht not a bad job but not brilliant either.

I only went in yesterday for a check up and

scrape and polish when she mentioned it I said why not.

My teeth were not very discoloured before and I do not smoke

(cigs or cocks) and I had a photo taken before and after.

She tried to tell me the differance was far greater than it actually was.

I would not hurry to have it done again.

had mine done in the same place, Gotta agree, not a good job at all there