Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Nice Restaurant in Bangkok

Can anyone recomend a good restaurant in the Nana area? I'm not on a budget and am looking for something that has great food and a nice atmosphere.. Have read about Le Banyan on Soi 8 and Bed Supper Club on Soi 11. Anyone tried these or know about something good?

I've eaten at both of these places-

I thought BED was very overpriced for what you get. Besides- it's more of a nightclub than a restaurant. Le Banyan did a good job at getting Thai-French right. Again- the prices here will come as a shock. You can easliy spend what a couple of days food bills would be on one meal alone here.

My pick for an elegant/delicious meal would be Sirocco atop State Tower. Very good Mediterranean-Thai food, but the real deal here is the great views of Bangkok. Get off at the Saphan Taksin BTS, hop in a cab, and tell the driver Sirocco at State Tower.

-BKKsaint

Paesano and Gianni's, both on Soi Tonson, are two of the best Italians in town. Soi Tonson is midway between Ploenchit and Chilom skytrain stations, directly opposite Central Chidlom department store.

Can anyone recomend a good restaurant in the Nana area? I'm not on a budget and am looking for something that has great food and a nice atmosphere.. Have read about Le Banyan on Soi 8 and Bed Supper Club on Soi 11. Anyone tried these or know about something good?

Sukhumvit Soi 14, 10 meters off sukhumvit on the left side of the road is a Thai restaurant that features traditional thai dancing every evening 8:00 p.m., great food.

The pricer hotels in the area i.e. J W Marriott, Landmark, Sheraton have good restaurants serving a variaty of different food, the only place I've tried was the Hibisgus (spelling?) at the Landmark it was very good but the tg I was with would have been just as happy at a food stall.

The Nana Hotel has a nice restaurant just off the lobby. Not fancy but the food is good and inexpensive. The breakfast buffet is excellent, all you can eat for what works out to be about US $3.00.