Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 599 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

here at the moment at the queen vic in pattaya and out of the 5 hotels i have stayed at this is by far the best room i have seen...the new del rooms here and just outstanding....

has everything u could possibly want in a room with great wifi to aswell.....

in the room u have safe

stero with remote

and dvd player

and a frig aswell

and big balcony over looking soi 6

and the big showers with the glass door is just awsome....

thanks for all the info from members before my trip about the vic u were right.....

I just checked out of there this morning

there must surely already be a thread about Queen Vic.

Can't beat the location and good pub grub to boot. :bigsmile:

for the new big del rooms its 800 baht which is just a steal for what u get in the room and the location...

everything here has been top notch all the way around it.....

And a new pool room has just been added.- they were having an opening party on 9th..... the day after I left.

On this stay won the weekly bonus ball competition and give the lasses behind the bar a 1000 baht tip out of my winnings. There a good bunch of girls and always up for a laugh.

I checked out on Saturday as i was going to Chaing mai for a couple of days, Queen vic is a great place to stay. I had one of the old dlx rooms but still a great room. Vic is a great guy and i hope the opening went ok on Sat.

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking of staying there in Dec it seems to get good write ups.

Can anyone tell me if the rooms have balconies or if the rooms are noisy. Does it have a pool?

Any particular rooms worthwhile reserving?

I'm thinking about it for a 10 day stay next month.

I sometimes have problems with wifi in rooms. Anyone recommend a superior room that they've tried with a strong signal; or with a direct connexion to their router?

I also don't want a room with no view - ie a view of a wall or something similar.

Any particular room I should ask for or avoid?

Thanks

u can get rooms with balconys for sure...they look right over soi 6 and they are great...

wifi i had it on top floor and mine worked great anytime of the day....

just email vic and tell him u want a del room with balcony its 800 baht and its a steal for that price

im already booked for jan and two weeks.....

oh i miss soi 6 its the only place like that anywhere

I stayed there with my dad during Songkran. We both had a blast launching water balloons at people from the balcony...

• 3 weeks later...

I send them the 2 nights thru their Thai pay system. Cant see any problem with this. I like the hotel and know and trust Vic. So if your serious about the booking then just send the money. Hey guys for a delux room thats only 1600bht for the 2 nights, no big deal eh!

And no i dont have any interests in the hotel before someone asks. Just like the place.

Did they ask for 2 nights of deposit for the reservation from you guys too?

Yes. This is posted on their site. They have a secure system to pay online. I had absolutely no problems setting things up.

Stayed there last Dec., again in July and booked for Xmas. I can only vouch for what every has said (except wifi as I don't take my laptop). You've heard the saying "Location, location, location", well for B800 what more could you ask for (and no joiner fee). :D

GR.

• 2 weeks later...
im looking forward to going to the queen vic for 3 weeks in December, been to patong but first time in pattaya, keep us posted on the queen vic when you've been

:sosad :ang2

I am staying there same time as you....... If you see a long-haired wierdo in the bar....... that'll be me.

This will be my 4th time staying there.

I stayed at the Vic back in April and was highly-impressed with the room size of the standard room. Reasonably size with decent bed, air-con, shower, and all for 600b, what more could you ask for?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stayed here last year and I will be staying here again next month. Last time I was there they were still renovating the second floor rooms, so the noise was pretty bad in the mornings (I like to sleep in). Other than that, the hotel is great. I especially like the back entrance so you don't have to walk down soi 6 to get to your room. The food is good, Vic and staff are friendly. I'll see you next month.

And yes, I did pay two nights up front. No big deal unless you don't plan on showing up.