Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

i uese to use mr toom every time,

1st time i used him i could not find his driver at the airport.

the answer is simple to avoid no-shows of the driver. take mr tooms phone number with you !!

remember there is a poor guy at the airport arrivals, holding a board with your name on . if for a breif moment he rests his arm, goes to the toilet, or anything you can miss him.

he has no idea how long the immigration que is, sometimes its 1 hour, sometimes there is no que at all ..

so keep the number, phone him or sms him when you get off the plane.

and if in doubt about the driver or the car then you can just call him. even from an airport payphone of need be !

all the times i used him he was great .

i even used him from patts->bkk and had the driver going around condo's to rent with me for hours until i found one. only cost a little more..

i was (dig digg) disapointed a few weeks ago though when i asked him for a price , airport -> sakaoe. 220kms apprx, and he wanted 3000baht + another 500 to the village from the town. cheap by falang standards but more than the cost of a normal bkk cab.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i uese to use mr toom every time,

1st time i used him i could not find his driver at the airport.

the answer is simple to avoid no-shows of the driver. take mr tooms phone number with you !!

remember there is a poor guy at the airport arrivals, holding a board with your name on . if for a breif moment he rests his arm, goes to the toilet, or anything you can miss him.

he has no idea how long the immigration que is, sometimes its 1 hour, sometimes there is no que at all ..

so keep the number, phone him or sms him when you get off the plane.

and if in doubt about the driver or the car then you can just call him. even from an airport payphone of need be !

all the times i used him he was great .

i even used him from patts->bkk and had the driver going around condo's to rent with me for hours until i found one. only cost a little more..

i was (dig digg) disapointed a few weeks ago though when i asked him for a price , airport -> sakaoe. 220kms apprx, and he wanted 3000baht + another 500 to the village from the town. cheap by falang standards but more than the cost of a normal bkk cab.

Used Mr Toom service many many times and nothing but praise for his service never had

any problems to speak about, his driver always at the airport to meet me and we quickly

away from airport.

On June 2nd his driver was there for me waiting and we left the airport at 8am and i was

in Pattaya at 9.15 taking just 75 minutes to reach my appartment and i was delighted.