Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

5pm and I just got out of bed. This was a traumatic experience for us Euros as we got well trounced but USA who admittedly had to rely heavily on other nations to field a team.lol

Great day out though and a good party in the bar last night. Anyway I cant talk any more about it as I am still too upset.lol

5pm and I just got out of bed. This was a traumatic experience for us Euros as we got well trounced but USA who admittedly had to rely heavily on other nations to field a team.lol

Great day out though and a good party in the bar last night. Anyway I cant talk any more about it as I am still too upset.lol

Thanks for the great news Bruce!

Thought something was amiss. On that rare occasion when the Euros win the scores are flashed up instantaneously. :nod :D :lol: :D :D

Way to go Matt, Scott and the Dongers! Yas did us proud! :llaugh :D :D

Any chance of seeing a few pics or have the Euros taken their balls back to Boyztown? :grin

:D :bow

Edited by Dungheap

A real long weekend then hey ...?

Shame on you Euros!

Matt, Hub, Taxi, Steveo, Saigon Butterfly ... don't be shy lads. :D

A few golf pics at the end are acceptable as well.

Regards to Morn. :wanker

She take care? :wanker

A real long weekend then hey ...?

Shame on you Euros! :clap1

Matt, Hub, Taxi, Steveo, Saigon Butterfly ... don't be shy lads. :drunk

A few golf pics at the end are acceptable as well.

Regards to Morn.

She take care? :thumbup

I didn't get a chance to get any picks - a shame as the front nine and the FLB girls were both suay mak mak.

Shot a 42 on the best ball nine but taxi and I only garnered a half.

You were missed out there and mention was made of you.

Hub

Yes, as part of the winning team I confess we did benefit greatly from the fine play of several non-Americans, the Thai ladies (Wi, Lat and Mod) in particular.

So what you are saying is I helped our team by not showing up and opening a spot for the ringers?

I can live with that

cheers

I didn't get a chance to get any picks - a shame as the front nine and the FLB girls were both suay mak mak.

Shot a 42 on the best ball nine but taxi and I only garnered a half.

You were missed out there and mention was made of you.

Hub

42??? Taxi normally shoots that on his own. :moon :tits:

Were you two "Tettleyed" again? :drunk

Mescalito, Steveo turned things around last year when he teamed up with mo against that tart Big Kev and Dodgie. Stymied behind the tree, the monkey-loving Donger had to at least make a point as we were playing multiplier. Left himself a 40-foot putt and BINGO, straight in for two points.

BTW, who won the Catz Open?

42??? Taxi normally shoots that on his own. :ang2 :bigsmile:

Were you two "Tettleyed" again? :D :bigsmile:

Mescalito, Steveo turned things around last year when he teamed up with mo against that tart Big Kev and Dodgie. Stymied behind the tree, the monkey-loving Donger had to at least make a point as we were playing multiplier. Left himself a 40-foot putt and BINGO, straight in for two points.

Lobert in a count back of 40 points with Paul and Big Brian in 2nd and 3rd.

Hi

As shamed captain of the Euro team :bigsmile: Congratulations to the United States of Thailand and Austrailia :D

Again was another great competition and I think all who took part enjoyed the day, as it should be was played in great spirit again.

Was a bit of a trounsing by the US 15 1/2 to 8 1/2 but I hear of many games that went down to the wire and was won on the last putt etc of each 9 holes, so maybe the score does not reflect the great games that were had.

Thanks again to Callum, Wi, Jeremy and FLB for another well run comp :bow :bow

Cheers :D :cry2 :cry2 :cry2 :cry2

Duece

42??? Taxi normally shoots that on his own. :bow :bow

Were you two "Tettleyed" again? :clap1 :finger

Forgot to mention that Taxi had a 43 on the best ball - we both played well but lost to a team playing better.

Handicaps were a little in question :drunk , as Smiffy the 28 handicaper for the Euros hit a 275 yd drive on a par 5, followed by a wood of 225+ to the green over water to the green, where he lipped out his eagle putt.

SteveO amazingly went 2 nil for the Americans! :banana

Had a great time playing in that as well other golf days with taxi, duece, matt, et al

Hub