Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, can't tell from looking at your website, but do you have any rooms with a kitchenette in them? I'll be there in June and need a place for a couple of weeks, and prefer a bigger room, with a kitchenette in it.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We have been recently upgrading some of the rooms and knocking 2 rooms into 1, rooms 4A, 1B, 6B, and nearly finished 8B now have seperate bedroom & lounge with Sofa, recliners, etc.

email me for details as photos not added to the website as yet apart from 4A

Cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Cant add pics but all pics and details on the website.

Cheers Dave

Hi Dave,

I saw your posts on another Pattaya website yesterday and checked out your website today. I am in town from Saturday 29th May for 1 week. Can you recommend the best room that you have available for that week. I'm looking for a place with quiet bedroom and separate living room, en suite and balcony.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Dode

I have not been down there lately in the last year, but this Soi was full of pot holes and not a nice area, we use to call it Soi Mexico, with old dilapidated buildings all needing refurbishment. When it rained there would be large puddles of water everywhere and difficult to walk. But 1 minute walk to Oasis Gogo and 2 minutes to LK Metro, decent location...

Dave, can't tell from looking at your website, but do you have any rooms with a kitchenette in them? I'll be there in June and need a place for a couple of weeks, and prefer a bigger room, with a kitchenette in it.

Theres a bar, name escapes me, with rooms with kitchen across LK metro from Club Blu on Soi Bukow.. :D

I have not been down there lately in the last year, but this Soi was full of pot holes and not a nice area, we use to call it Soi Mexico, with old dilapidated buildings all needing refurbishment. When it rained there would be large puddles of water everywhere and difficult to walk. But 1 minute walk to Oasis Gogo and 2 minutes to LK Metro, decent location...

The businesses on that Soi should pool together enough money to repave the street or bribe someone who will, it's been promised for years.. :D

The businesses on that Soi should pool together enough money to repave the street or bribe someone who will, it's been promised for years.. :allright

It's been fixed - at least the bottom bit, which was worse by far.

Yes the road has been repaired but has a few holes but hey this is Thailand guys your not paying silly amounts of Tax remember like the UK so keep it real.

You know like you pay 6 quid for a pack of fags and I get them here in Patts for 40baht and so it goes on so while your moaning about a few pot holes remember you can get a beer in the soi for 30 baht, a room for 120quid a month, cheap ciggies, and a shag for a tenner.

• 4 weeks later...

Was chatting with Dave the owner today and he was telling me he is still full and has been for as long as he can remember all bar a few gaps between bookings, so must be doing something right, I am booked in again for December too.

Yes the road has been repaired but has a few holes but hey this is Thailand guys your not paying silly amounts of Tax remember like the UK so keep it real.

You know like you pay 6 quid for a pack of fags and I get them here in Patts for 40baht!

Please tell us where they are that price! Last time I looked even LM red were 59 BHT? :soapbox:

Please tell us where they are that price! Last time I looked even LM red were 59 BHT? :D

You can buy a brand of cigarettes in Thailand called 'Wonder'. I believe these are the 40 baht bracket, quite popular with the TEFL teacher mob most probably :D

Sanuk Scouser

Dave, I know you have broadband internet in the rooms. Do the wall outlets accept the western 3-prong plugs that come with laptops? I never seem to get those thai-to-western 2-to-3 hole adaptors to work.

There is Wifi in the rooms, I am not aware of any plug ins for the Internet, I stay there so I am sure Dave would have mentioned it, the wifi is pretty good though, as for the ciggies Stevoman its not what you know its who you know and I get them off a guy who gets them from a guy for 350 a sleeve, 200 ciggies, so under 40 baht a pack

• 4 weeks later...
Dave, I know you have broadband internet in the rooms. Do the wall outlets accept the western 3-prong plugs that come with laptops? I never seem to get those thai-to-western 2-to-3 hole adaptors to work.

No sorry they are all 2 pin plugs and normally using an adapter the plugs can fall out of the socket so are a pain as often you have to prop something underneath as the laptop plugs can be heavy, a pain I know.