Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had 3 days in 4C recently and it was all it looks in the photos, new, comfortable, only suggestion would be an easy chair as well.

I know, I also book well in advance, I enjoy the daily craik in the Cafe and the books are my favourite pastime, I am booked in December and again will book my next trip just before Songkran water festival

Go early did you ?

• 3 weeks later...

A pal of mine is in town on 20th Dec for a few days from up country, I have given him your details, his name is Richard so you will know when he contacts you, I hope you can sort a room for him.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dave for your hospitality, had a great stay at your place :whistling: gotta say you do a quality breakfast at a good price too. Anyway Dave stay safe and might see you in June B) your boys had a great result on Sat. Up the shammers :party

Regards

Mark

Edited by dream1302
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dave I see they have pulled down that place next door to you, I came in the other day but you were out Golfing apparently, what's it going to be, are you expanding even more ??

No mate, "A Bar" what else, someone has had the idea to build a bar there, dont know why I didn't think of it 1st, no, joking aside they are a nice couple and good luck to them although I dont think I would rent some land and build a bar on it with all the bars for sale around but it is a good location and will look better than the last contraption that was there.

post-17186-1296127335.jpg

Dave, might be a good Idea to get onto Mr.T taxi dude and give him direction to your gaff....................

I have used him in the past but even he gets busy and farms out pick ups etc, its not too bad when his drivers pick up someone from the Guest House but when they send a car to meet someone at the airport sometimes things go wrong, not always the drivers fault but tricky, thats why I recommend Bell bus service, not only cheap but pretty much a guaranteed seat once you book with them online, of course you have a time limit as they only run curtain hours but very reliable.

If I book a Taxi from a firm for a guest and the Taxi is not there they will not admit they were not there and also I feel responsible, has Mr T a reliable Internet booking service where he is responsible for cock ups and not the Hotelier ?

• 5 weeks later...
I have used him in the past but even he gets busy and farms out pick ups etc, its not too bad when his drivers pick up someone from the Guest House but when they send a car to meet someone at the airport sometimes things go wrong, not always the drivers fault but tricky, thats why I recommend Bell bus service, not only cheap but pretty much a guaranteed seat once you book with them online, of course you have a time limit as they only run curtain hours but very reliable.

If I book a Taxi from a firm for a guest and the Taxi is not there they will not admit they were not there and also I feel responsible, has Mr T a reliable Internet booking service where he is responsible for cock ups and not the Hotelier ?

Mr T has never let me down Dave as you know, when you have booked him to pick me up from the airport.

Yes well I guess if he gets really busy can maybe make mistakes, I have only heard mostly good reports on his company.

My website is almost ready and will be back online soon, for the moment room 1C available from 3/3/11 Includes large double bed, fridge, fan, in room safe, tea/coffee maker, en-suite, table/chairs, enclosed balcony, widows can be opened, TV, DVD player, free wifi etc

please email canterburytalescafe@hotmail.com

post-17186-1299066475.jpg

post-17186-1299066521.jpg

post-17186-1299066545.jpg

post-17186-1299066628.jpg

post-17186-1299066677.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Good addition these new rooms of yours Dave.

Nice one.

Yes the rooms are a good addition and proving to be popular.

Thanks for that.

Twice you've said that, a cynical man would say you might indeed have a vested interest in Canterbury Tales, what with you continually bumping this Thread :rolleyes:

Not only that, but im think you messed up Dave, you used 'Logan' to reply as Dave :rolleyes:

So as i said before, Logan and Dave are one and the same, trying to big your place up as someone else...................Muppet :poke

Edited by Irish boy
Twice you've said that, a cynical man would say you might indeed have a vested interest in Canterbury Tales, what with you continually bumping this Thread :rolleyes:

Not only that, but im think you messed up Dave, you used 'Logan' to reply as Dave :rolleyes:

So as i said before, Logan and Dave are one and the same, trying to big your place up as someone else...................Muppet :poke

:poke

Dave's a mate of mine, So I bump his posts am I the only one online who does that, have any problem with that and go see Dave and ask to see Bob he will point you in my direction then you can call me a liar to my face.

OK

Dave's a mate of mine, So I bump his posts am I the only one online who does that, have any problem with that and go see Dave and ask to see Bob he will point you in my direction then you can call me a liar to my face.

OK

Yea whatever, so that's why you responded to a 'Logan' Post as Dave, but forgot to use the Dave Avator :thumbup

Yea whatever, so that's why you responded to a 'Logan' Post as Dave, but forgot to use the Dave Avator :thumbup

Funny as fuck, one person posting to himself as another person to advertise a business. :clap2 OMG

See it all now. :clap2