Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

But wasn't it proved by Secrets that the IP address was the same as daves even though the writer ( graym ? ) was supposed to be in the UK ? I seem to remember Soi7 responded to daves idea to check it and he did ! And they were the same ! Another shoot yourself in the foot moment by dave I think :thumbup

And still they continue :D

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno or care tbh

a snitch is a snitch in my book :thumbup

I must be a snitch then as I am one of those who pointed it out here. I don't see it like that though, as I have no ulterior motives and was just pointing out that I spotted an inconsistency of posting in the thread, relating to Logan and Dave. I thought a snitch or a grass is someone who does something behind one's back and goes to the authorities to tell. I have done it in the open, as have others and are accountable if we have made a mistake.

A snitch is someone who goes behind someone's back to tell tales but we are not in a prison here or members of the criminal fraternity and therefore not likely to get our faces slashed up for it :D

Mad Frankie Fraser :banghead

Edited by Gawd Elpus
I must be a snitch then as I am one of those who pointed it out here. I don't see it like that though, as I have no ulterior motives and was just pointing out that I spotted an inconsistency of posting in the thread, relating to Logan and Dave. I thought a snitch or a grass is someone who does something behind one's back and goes to the authorities to tell. I have done it in the open, as have others and are accountable if we have made a mistake.

He was outted, very publicly :D

A snitch to me would possibly be someone who goes sqealing to the Mods/Admin of a Forum complaining about a certain Thread to get it deleted and the BM banned. Much like what happened to my mate after he had a bad overall experience at CT, and started a Thread on Addicts about it. Then low and behold, the Thread was deleted, and my mate banned. Not very fair is it. Wonder who was the 'snitch' behind that :thumbup

Edited by Irish boy
Dave has been Clive Kup, grayham, joe q on Addicts among a few others.........

Yup, it was something like "grahm" on Pattaya Secrets. They have (mercifully) deleted the thread now, so I can't bring it up to see for sure.

He was outted, very publicly :thumbup

A snitch to me would possibly be someone who goes sqealing to the Mods/Admin of a Forum complaining about a certain Thread to get it deleted and the BM banned. Much like what happened to my mate after he had a bad overall experience at CT, and started a Thread on Addicts about it. Then low and behold, the Thread was deleted, and my mate banned. Not very fair is it. Wonder who was the 'snitch' behind that :whistling:

i agree 100% as was the case concerning dave on secrets

he was snitched by a little crybaby on secrets(Rockhousepattaya) :rolleyes:

Anyway, i'm gonna say no more on the Thread. It's MM's Board, he makes the rules.

To me, it is very obvious what has happened, not even taking into account his 'previous'.

As i said, if i was Dave, i'd just let it go or man-up and admit it, then move on. This Thread would probably have been forget about if Dave hadn't bumped it with his 'patient' denial earlier...........or was it Logan :rolleyes:

Let it go mate :whistling:

But wasn't it proved by Secrets that the IP address was the same as daves even though the writer ( graym ? ) was supposed to be in the UK ? I seem to remember Soi7 responded to daves idea to check it and he did ! And they were the same ! Another shoot yourself in the foot moment by dave I think :rolleyes:

Dave had been using an Australian ISP for his "Grahm" or "Graym" posts. He forgot to get off it and back on his Thai one, and he posted as Dave using the Australian IP. Busted.

I really should thank Dave, because the Secrets mod had a few questions regarding the interpretation of tracert data, and my assisting him convinced him I was worthy of Level 2.

So..... thanks Dave :whistling:

Anyway, i'm gonna say no more on the Thread. It's MM's Board, he makes the rules.

To me, it is very obvious what has happened, not even taking into account his 'previous'.

As i said, if i was Dave, i'd just let it go or man-up and admit it, then move on. This Thread would probably have been forget about if Dave hadn't bumped it with his 'patient' denial earlier...........or was it Logan :rolleyes:

Let it go mate :whistling:

Yeah, good idea. Absent any more provocation, I'll shut up too.

And again, I re-iterate: I've heard good things about his food from reliable sources, and it will be my pleasure to sample it for myself when I'm in town.

Seems that you only joined PT yesterday, yet straight onto this topic. How did you hear about it ?? or was it yet another one of these strange, strange coincidences ?? :whistling:

I smell a fishy in a little dishy, I smell a fishy when the boat comes in :thumbup

Edited by Gawd Elpus
Yeah, good idea. Absent any more provocation, I'll shut up too. And again, I re-iterate: I've heard good things about his food from reliable sources, and it will be my pleasure to sample it for myself when I'm in town.

Well yes, unless anything is personally directed at me, which i obviously would respond to, i'll say no more..............maybe Dave/Logan should as well :whistling:

Seems that you only joined PT yesterday, yet straight onto this topic. How did you hear about it ?? or was it yet another one of these strange, strange coincidences ?? :whistling:

I smell a fishy in a little dishy, I smell a fishy when the boat comes in :thumbup

i'm not at all anonymous (fook me i spelt that wrong lol)

i'll be in the dao on fri if u wanna beer

i'll be one of the lads in a man city shirt :rolleyes:

Well yes, unless anything is personally directed at me, which i obviously would respond to, i'll say no more..............maybe Dave/Logan should as well :whistling:

Same here then,it's gone from post 70 to here,let's wait until bob/logan/dave comes back on,can't wait for the excuses and to see the time stamped photo,or maybe he can appear on his webcam tomorrow at a pre-arranged time so we can see bob/logan and dave ?

And as for ferryhillboy,it is suspicious that you arrived and started having a go at rockhouse straightaway :rolleyes:

Good thread now though isn't it ?

i'm not at all anonymous (fook me i spelt that wrong lol)

i'll be in the dao on fri if u wanna beer

i'll be one of the lads in a man city shirt :rolleyes:

Cha Cha :whistling:

will that be the attire for the event, where do I buy one ??? I have an old Manure shirt which is two sizes too small, will that do ??

Edited by Gawd Elpus
Same here then,it's gone from post 70 to here,let's wait until bob/logan/dave comes back on,can't wait for the excuses and to see the time stamped photo,or maybe he can appear on his webcam tomorrow at a pre-arranged time so we can see bob/logan and dave ?

And as for ferryhillboy,it is suspicious that you arrived and started having a go at rockhouse straightaway :whistling:

Good thread now though isn't it ?

I have had my trousers and pants down to my ankles all day in anticipation :rolleyes:

You wrote the post, what did you mean to infer by it?

I never tried to sell any of them either LOL

Wasn't trying to infer anything. Simply posting that he wishes to sell the place.

He's asked me to post it for him as well as answer any questions via email or in person if need be. He's in England at the moment for a funeral and is not "on the ground" so to speak if anybody comes by to have a look.

He's a friend, friends help each other out when needed...it's that simple.

LOL I rarely post much anymore and still get dragged into the forum drama...

This thread will go on forever so I'm unsubscribing. PM me lovedog in the future

Why the 'snitch' tag?

If someone's doing a 'snow job' they have some sort of immunity in your world?

He was outted, very publicly :thumbup

A snitch to me would possibly be someone who goes sqealing to the Mods/Admin of a Forum complaining about a certain Thread to get it deleted and the BM banned. Much like what happened to my mate after he had a bad overall experience at CT, and started a Thread on Addicts about it. Then low and behold, the Thread was deleted, and my mate banned. Not very fair is it. Wonder who was the 'snitch' behind that :gulp

talking about "bigging yerself up"...you've only mentioned the above 5 times in the last 3 pages....one would think you had uncovered a serial killer :hairout

IMHO..."Irish Boy"...and his ilk... are what's wrong with forums about Pattaya today...always looking for a conspiracy of some sort.... posting on different boards trying to become an "authority" on all things Pattaya...which then leads to credibility and celebrity.

what a great job you done "Irish Boy"...exposing a poster with two handles :thumbup ...big fucking deal.

looking forward to yer next bit of investigative journalism...try taking on "Subway"...and finding out why they call it a ham sammich when there is actually no ham being used.

talking about "bigging yerself up"...you've only mentioned the above 5 times in the last 3 pages....one would think you had uncovered a serial killer :thumbup

IMHO..."Irish Boy"...and his ilk... are what's wrong with forums about Pattaya today...always looking for a conspiracy of some sort.... posting on different boards trying to become an "authority" on all things Pattaya...which then leads to credibility and celebrity.

what a great job you done "Irish Boy"...exposing a poster with two handles :gulp ...big fucking deal.

looking forward to yer next bit of investigative journalism...try taking on "Subway"...and finding out why they call it a ham sammich when there is actually no ham being used.

I heard a whisper around town that you were a cunt. Is this a conspiracy or the plain truth ??? :thumbup

So are you saying that Dave has 2 handles then ?? He says not :hairout

Edited by Gawd Elpus
I heard a whisper around town that you were a cunt. Is this a conspiracy or the plain truth ??? :thumbup

So are you saying that Dave has 2 handles then ?? He says not :gulp

I would imagine that all yer friends would consider me a cunt...as I wouldn't give the trash the time of day.

talking about "bigging yerself up"...you've only mentioned the above 5 times in the last 3 pages....one would think you had uncovered a serial killer :thumbup

what a great job you done "Irish Boy"...exposing a poster with two handles :gulp ...big fucking deal.

Thanks for that.

I seen Dave Post on this Thread a while ago, but wasn't going to bother posting again myself unless something was directed at me, as you have done.

I'm sure Canterbury Dave will be very pleased at you starting the whole thing up again, when he just Posted as himself, advertising his place. Bravo, well done that man :hairout

I would imagine that all yer friends would consider me a cunt...as I wouldn't give the trash the time of day.

based on the assumption that you actually know what time of day it is -which doesn't look likely

I would have to agree with that, business owners have freinds who say positive things as it were as they like the places, I have met Dave a decent guy had a chat with him the other day, there does seem to be a pattern if a guy runs a succesfull business people who reside away from Thailand seem to do this type of post, guys that live here dont seem to ?

(Irish before you get on your high horse, the above is a generic so dont take mot post personally I know how sensitive you are to other people having a different view)

If Dave did it or if he never are we saying its the most evil thing a business owener can do ? all a bit daft really..

Reality is he offers decent rooms, decent brekkie and a decent bookstore good luck to him.................

As I mentioned before Bob is not me a buddy as most of you are to people, I am sure if the IP's are checked mine here now is different than his but as I have found at other times even this is excused by people who believe what they want to believe.

Personally neither me or Bob care little about running around trying to prove this and that because the same guys will make up some kind of crap to rubbish it.

Anyway I am finished with this debate, I will continue to post, guys can sit behind a key board and type or believe what they will.

Moving swiftly on I picked up this Brochure recently which maybe of interest to some.

post-17186-1300611413.jpg

post-17186-1300611435.jpg

post-17186-1300611444.jpg

post-17186-1300611456.jpg

post-17186-1300611467.jpg

post-17186-1300611488.jpg