Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

In about two weeks time I'll be ready to furnish my newly renovated condo. I've been looking at options for beds, wardrobes, TV units, etc., and have been to Index, SB, Kanyong, and the odd smaller open fronted store. Before I make final decisions, I would like to know if there are any stores that I should explore which would have "sets" of matching bedroom and living room furniture, similar to Index in quality and price. I live in Jomtien and I haven't ventured up Pattaya Nua. Anything there or anywhere else that I should go to?

Maybe the place next to the Carrefour supermarket, and the one next to Big C (South Pattaya). One is called HomePro, one is HomeWorks, I always get the names mixed up. They also sell Thai style furniture near the Big C (South Pattaya, Sukhumvit/Pattaya Tai), infront of HomeWorks.

Shopping around, as you seem to be doing, great idea.

Edited by jacko

There is a nice furniture shop on Sukhumvit Road in the direction of Sattahip some 1.000 m around the corner of Treppasit Road. It's called someting like 'SCB furniture / Index'. Bought some real nice stuff.

For lights I would recommend a shop called Lampitude. This one is located on Sukhumvit Road almost opposite Boonthavorn.

Happy shopping !

There are a number of furniture stores on Theprassit Road, though I have no idea whether any of them have what you are looking for.

Alan