Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

i am new here, but am quite experienced on pattaya boards, nice to meet you all :bigsmile:

Welcome Troll, I am not sure why you have chosen that name, but do not confuse yourself with Mr Pastry on other boards, which is me (Grazel), have fun, I am sure that you will start start flaming before long. Bit sad really, but I am sure that if you had a life, you would probably be elsewhere, Good luck

Welcome Troll, I am not sure why you have chosen that name, but do not confuse yourself with Mr Pastry on other boards, which is me (Grazel), have fun, I am sure that you will start start flaming before long. Bit sad really, but I am sure that if you had a life, you would probably be elsewhere, Good luck

i am sorry friend, if you are the genuine "mr pastry" why is your name not registered here ? i chose this name as a throwback to my childhood, i think it is you who should get a life, have you copyrighted the name mr_pastry ? hmmmm...didn't think so :)

will the real Mr Pastry please stand up ... would the other guy stop being a cunt :ang2

At least I am now releaved that there is no way that this retard could be linked to my goodself.

Dontcha, I trust that you have seen my post re this subject on PL. For any others who make be in doubt one just has to lookat who is the top poster on that board.

It is a sad day when someone has not even the originality to think of a board name, but rather clone one.

Good day

At least I am now releaved that there is no way that this retard could be linked to my goodself.

Dontcha, I trust that you have seen my post re this subject on PL. For any others who make be in doubt one just has to lookat who is the top poster on that board.

It is a sad day when someone has not even the originality to think of a board name, but rather clone one.

Good day

i did not clone your name, just because you use the name "mr_pastry" on that sad no posters board does not make it yours, so please bugger off back over there and stop harassing in innocent party like myself :ang2

i did not clone your name, just because you use the name "mr_pastry" on that sad no posters board does not make it yours, so please bugger off back over there and stop harassing in innocent party like myself :ang2

Innocent, I dont think so, troll ? yes.

how do you know ? you never log into this forum ? it's not your concern, so go and boil your head you rotter :ang2

Oh, its you Benny, the troll of the century, oh well yu wont last here very long. mind you, you have only been here five minutes,

Edited by grazel
Because you are boring and a irritant, and I rather doubt that the more sensible fellows on this forum are interested.

you are running from my question you fool. is that stupid looking fat guy in your avatar you ?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you have ever met Grazel you would know his avatar is prince charming next to him

cheers

Rodney

not another Grazel versus ?

last time it was wig n pistle

nip this in the bud please mods

i agree the jerk should be deported, as he is logging in here for no other reason than to start a bunfight with me :gulp

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you have ever met Grazel you would know his avatar is prince charming next to him

<huh

cheers

Rodney

is he as stupid looking as he sounds ?

This thread has become pointless.

Whatever the issue is between the two parties (or however many personalities are present amongst them), it is of little interest to the rest of it.

Find another forum to carry this on.

Oh, thread closed.