Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thanks Guys, just the info I wanted. I have stayed TO close to the action and found it to noisy, and I have stayed to far away for my taste, and I have stayed at less than guest friendly places too. So for this trip I was going for Location and guest friendly along with a good room and pool, price was not the main concern this time. But as long as we talking over priced, try Hard Rock.

I know I could save money for other things, but if I do that, then I will just go all the way to the other extreme and find a good guest house.

So, ahh, how late does the pool stay open and does that girl come with the room too?? :bigsmile:

DS:

I stayed there last year for a few week. I also thought it was a bit overpriced. The staff was very friendly, prolly the best part about the place. They charge for wireless and it is not cheap. Best rates through latestays.com (1800/night). Tim prolly won't go below 2,000 if negotiating directly. Good location like you said by new mall. Use the cheap laundry with the homely katoey just up the soi to save some baht. Shenanigans in mall also has free internet, AC and lunch specials.